41.

Mill POV 

"Boy stop looking like that and smile." I was out and about with a new friend, Jonathan. We were walkin in Central Park.

"Come on nah you know Ion like to smile."

"You need to

"You need to. You already looking mean, got that cast on your arm from fighting."

His performer name is DaBaby. He reached out awhile ago, way before my breakup, asking me to be the leading lady in one of his videos. I turned it down because East didn't like the idea of it.

Jonathan ended up reaching out recently asking if I was okay due to all my business with East being out and I responded with a real answer. Ever since then we've been chatting it up and hung a couple times but nothing serious. He knows I'm still married and still in love with East. His music definitely showed opposite of what he was, being around him so far he was a gentleman and respectful.

"Aye don't worry about all that but look wassup with you and yo ole man?" He changed the subject to my business.

I smirked at him. "Well if we're being honest I'm not sure wassup. I miss him but I'm still hurt. I don't trust him anymore & he's my husband. Like I don't know how it can work. I trust him with the kids that's it and that's sad."

"How many kids y'all got again cause mothafuckas been telling me it's a lot." He laughed.

"To be technical we only have two that we made together. Then there's my two younger siblings we have custody of. Then he has a daughter that he made before we even met. So together that's 5." I laughed at his shocked expression.

"Damn girl and you taking care of them by yourself right now?"

"Yeah, I mean East and I been switching off through his mom and my bestfriend. My kids are not bad thank God. They some humble chil'ren even though they are spoiled and very helpful. Now my youngest two they be at it for no reason lol they too close in age I think that's what it is."

"Ah yeah my daughter and son be just like that. They bad as fuck too man!"

"Man my son Bj is in his terrible two's. He a savage just like his daddy. It's like he's 2 going on 16 and I don't even know how to deal half the time."

"Awe he a lil g then. But on a serious note I don't wanna say this but this forreal I think you need to give ya mans another chance. This nigga look miserable doing interviews and shit. He obviously missing a piece from his life and you know that's you." I couldn't believe he was being this mature about my relationship.

"I miss him too but I don't know."

"Look shawty you should at least give it another shot. Even if you go back take it slow. It's on your terms, the nigga would be stupid to risk losing you again."

I smiled at his words. "Well he'll be in town later today so we shall see how this goes. But what about you? What's going on?" I changed the subject.