35.

East POV

Today wasn't going too well for me. I don't know if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or what. Nari and Kairi woke up with the stomach bug. And now I gotta see this nigga Q and I can't stand the sight of this nigga half the time.

I walked in the main trap, the one that was located in Bankhead and instantly got pissed. This broad, Amesha, I used to mess with heavily whenever I came down here was walking my way. "It can't be, the infamous Mr. East. What you doing here? Haven't seen you around in awhile."

"Yeah it's me, I just moved down here."

"Oh really?" She twirled her hair with her finger, still thinking she was the shit to me but I wasn't even turned on. "What made you move down here?"

"New scenery and business." I rubbed my chin with my left hand purposely to show her I was a taken man.

"Is that a ring I see on your finger?"

"Yes ma'am, married man. Crazy huh?" See with me and Mesha we were only 17 when I used to come down and fuck on her. I was with her but she was a big hoe and tryna play me because I was a outta town nigga. She thought I was sprung off her and hurt because I found out she was fucking with Q. But honestly I just moved on to Kai's mom.

"Who's the lucky lady?"

"Her name is Camilla." I smiled touching my ring. "We been married for a couple months now, got married here. If I knew you were still around I would've invited you." I lied about the last part but I wanted her to know she didn't matter to me anymore and I was never hurt.

"Actually I was told by Q you were getting married it was just hard to believe. For some reason when I heard you was back in town I just knew you would reach out to me." She got closer but I backed up from her.

"Yeah not this time. See when I stopped fucking with you I went and had my first child with this hoe that was just like you but worse. I was tweaking but then a couple years later I bumped into this beauty." I showed her my screen saver, which was Mill. "We had my second child and got married. I adopted her two siblings and now my third is on the way as well. It's a lot at 23 but a nigga happy Mesha." She looked taken back from everything I had said. I didn't want to hurt her feelings but I wanted to make sure she wouldn't try it or be messy in case she bumped into Mill and me.

"That's good, I hope it works out. By the way I'm not how I used to be. I have a kid now as well. A couple weeks later after you left I found out and I couldn't believe it but I was a mommy at 18. He's 6 going on 21 I swear but he's so worth it. I was a lil wild after I had em, almost lost him but I got my shit together." Those last couple of sentences hit me too hard. Nah it couldn't be.

"Am I tripping or do you have something to tell me Amesha? I'm already having a bad day man and I didn't expect running in to you and if you tryna tell me what I think you are shit ain't gone be no better."

"My son Bentley is your son as well Brandon, so looks like that happy life you were just talking about isn't gonna be so happy anymore."

I seen nothing but anger, hurt and red after those words left that bitches mouth. "Bro what the fuck!" I didn't realize I had my hand wrapped around Amesha's neck until Q grabbed me off of her. She dropped to the floor and grabbed her chest, getting her air back. "What's going on?" Q yelled between us.

"Why the fuck you didn't tell me Q?!" I pushed his ass. "I have a kid by this bitch?" He looked down and shook his head. "Why the fuck are either one of y'all just now saying something? Q speak the fuck up now. You was able to tell me that yo bitch ass dated my wife when y'all was highschool but not that I had a baby by the bitch you fucked after me."