20. || Kairi's 5th 🎉

East POV

"Aye man put that table over there." I had hired people to do Kairi's birthday party and of course a nigga had to be in charge of where and how shit went.

I was about to tell this dude something else but my phone kept buzzing. "Hello?"

"Hmm hello, that's all you gotta say after not answering my calls which I called like five times." It was Mill fine ass.

"Baby I'm sorry I was busy making sure these people did this shit right. Wassup tho? Something wrong?"

"No I was worried about you punk? And I thought we could get time in to fuck." I had to look at my phone to make sure I was talking to my fiance. "I need some dick babe. I'm not even tryna make love right now I want you to fuck me, wrap your hand around my neck, give you that perfect arch from the back, calling you daddy, ass smacking, dick pounding fuck!"

"Oh shit. Bae you just made my dick like rock hard. You can't be talking to a nigga like that right now damn you know I been tryna wait. You sure we can do this?" The day we was supposed to be on some freaky shit my ass backed out. I had put the tip in and she was still too tight to me. I wasn't tryna hurt her.

"Baby I got approved two weeks ago to have sex, please come home and fuck me like you want me to have more of your kids even though I'm on birth control." She laughed. Shit that had me right there.

"Baby let me hand this off to Don and I'll be on my way baby. Get ready for me, you know what I like." I heard her laugh then she hung up. One of the many reasons I'm wife'n Mill and feel like I made the right choice. She be surprising me with some shit everyday.

"Aye bro you think you can handle this for me? I gotta get back home to finish some shit up." I asked Don.

"Yeah man go ahead. You know I got you." We dapped each other up.

"Ight bro."  I was on my way out when I seen Walt pulling up. Now I ain't been fucking with him since I talked to ole girl and after I found out what was said a nigga been plotting heavy.

"Aye man why ain't you tell me you was throwing my niece a big birthday party?"

"Awe shit must've slipped my mind, but how you know it was here?"

"One of Mill's friend told me. You knew I was gone pop up." This nigga was really acting like he was on some cool shit.

"Yeah well my bad what's been up with you? Heard you been in and out of the city?"

"Yeah man been seeing this bad bitch out in Miami, I been fucking with her heavy and Miami treating me well. Might move out there forreal."

"Oh forreal that's wassup but imma holla back at you bruh still got some shit to handle." I hopped in the car and text Don:

"Watch over some shit, Rat just pulled up."

"Already peeped say no more."

I put my phone on the charger and headed home.

I pulled up to my driveway and out ran Akairi's bad butt with Cass walking behind her. "Aye what y'all about to do?"

"Go play at the park. Nari and Cash taking us." Cass said bouncing his basketball. Cash came outside with Nari on his back and some other girl his age to the side of him. "Wassup bro? Where you been?" Cash came up to me and dapped me.

"Man planning this birthday stuff. Nari you still coming with me later?" She jumped off Cash back.

"Yeah I'm gonna come, you still giving me my chore money today?" I grabbed a band outta my pocket and took $50 and handed it to her. "Fifty dollars!" She gave me a big hug. "Can you take me to the store later? I wanna get a toy for Kairi."