23. ||

This Whole Chapter will be from East POV

East POV

Been in Atlanta for two months now and shit been going smooth. It was now January and the kids had two more weeks before we needed to be getting back to Harlem. I'm enjoying it forreal and so are the kids. The weather was nice. They asses went to the skating rink, meanwhile I was on the balcony getting the best head I think Mill has possibly given me. "Oh shit baby, baby wait!"

"What?" She got up off her knees and started kissing on me. "Baby, come on fuck me." She moaned in my ear and start licking on my neck. She been on some horny shit and I ain't been giving her no dick since she got down here because of her attitude about moving down here. I shoulda known she was on some shit when she came out on the balcony with breakfast with nothing but a robe on.

"Shit I can't even hold out anymore." I picked her up and swung her lil ass over my shoulders.

"Yes!" She laughed on some devious shit. Just knew I was about to fuck her brains out.

• • • • • •

"Ooouu shit, yes daddy!" She was whimpering it felt so good to her, every stroke I hit her with. Had her legs spread and she was holding on to her chest.

"Oh my fucking gosh!" She was feeling so good. I was still tryna go tho shit had me on another level. I didn't wanna stop. Her legs was shaking non stop so I knew she was ready to cum. And I couldn't hang once she started tightening up around me. "Ah shit!" I collapsed on top of her and she wrapped her legs around me and laughed tryna catch her breathe. We were both sweating. "Oh shit baby, I won't keep it away from you anymore."

"Mhm you promise?" She gave me a kiss and wiped my sweaty nose.

"I promise. But baby I gotta talk to you on a serious note." I had to let her know I was leaving tonight.

"Okay put on some briefs for a second, I can't take you serious naked." She laughed and got outta bed with me and put on one of my t-shirts. I grabbed my basketball shorts off the floor and sat on the couch across from her on the bed.

"Alright baby today is the day I'm heading back to Harlem to handle some business."

"Okay." I could tell she was mentally pulling it together in her head.

"And I need some things to happen while I'm gone. Take care of this house Mill, please don't shut down on me. I don't even know how long I'll be gone baby but don't shut down, ight?"

"Ight." She mocked me.

"Anybody knock on this door that we don't know send them away. Police, FBI don't go to the door. Another thing y'all gotta be low so make sure Cash know that. No parties none of that shit. Another thing and I'm sorry but we can't be in contact while I'm gone unless I call."

"Why?!" I knew she was gone be upset with that one. "How imma know you okay or even alive?! No, nope not doing this." She got up and went into the bathroom, locking it behind her.

I walked to the bathroom door and stood there for a minute because I heard her crying. "Baby what I say? You gotta toughen up. I thought I was rubbing off on you. Look I don't need no distractions when I go down there so I can't talk to you Mill. You gotta understand that. I'll be back fasho baby you ain't gotta worry about that. Just hold down the fort while I'm gone." A second later she opened the door and stood in front of me. "I'm leaving tonight at 8 so I don't need no problems. I'm tryna spend time with y'all til I leave, okay?"

"Okay Brandon." She tried walking away from me but I stopped at her at the door.

"We just had some bomb ass sex don't be like that, ight?"