25. ||

East POV

Man last night was the most sleep I got in a minute. Mill was still in my arms so looked over her shoulder and read 2:00 pm on the clock. Mill obviously ain't been getting sleep either. I missed my baby. I kissed her forehead and moved her arm so I could get out of bed to see my kids. I missed them like crazy.

I put on my black nike basketball shorts and headed out the bedroom. Little ways down was my babies room and I could hear Ameira giggling. I peeked in the room and Kairi was in the crib with Ameira making faces to make her smile & laugh.

"Hey babies!" I walked all the way in the room and Kairi's face lit up. "Daddy!" She jumped up from the crib and held her arms out. I picked her up and squeezed her tight. "Where you been daddy?"

"I been in Harlem babe. You missed your pops?"

"Yeah!" She hugged my face. I put her down and grabbed Meir. "I missed y'all like crazy, go get Nari and Cass for me baby. Tell them you gotta surprise."

"Okay!" She ran out the room. Ameira was so chill. She didn't fuss or cry, she was staring at me with her mean mug.

I heard hella footsteps coming towards the room. "Brandon!" They was shocked to see a nigga. Cass ran and hugged me.

"Hey man!" Nari ran up next to me and covered her face. She was crying. "Sis I'm back it's okay!" She just held on to me.

Cash walked into the room. "I knew yo ass was gone keep yo word. Wassup bruh!" He dapped me up and gave me a bro hug.

"I told yo ass!"

"Man I was taking care of these bad ass kids by myself."

"Man shut up. So how's Atlanta been treating you Nari?" She was done crying.

"It's going. I'm in dance class, we've been to the beach so many times. We supposed to go today. You coming?"

"You know it." I put Ameira in her bassinet. "Well I'm about to make some breakfast. Y'all go do what y'all do to get ready for the beach and come down when y'all done." I strolled the bassinet to the kitchen while Kairi followed behind me.

I had to go see what was popping down here with my Atlanta folks but that had to wait, family time.

• • • • • •

I had made hella breakfast and it's a good thing I did because Mill's girlfriends were here and I didn't even know. We was all at the table except for Mill. She was still sleep and I ain't even put it on her yet. "Mommy still sleep?" Kairi asked, sitting in her highchair eating like a big girl.

Before I could speak, Mill came from the hallway. "Mommy's up." Kairi got excited and smiled super hard. Mill came and kissed her on the cheek. "Good morning everyone." She already had her swimming suit on with some shorts. Everybody greeted her while she came and sat next to me.

"I tried waking you after I was done cooking." I told her. She gave me a kiss.

"It's okay I needed the sleep."

"Yes yo drunk ass did. Bro I ain't never see my bitch drink like this. She drunk me under the table." Kamry busted out laughing.

"Awwe yeah where did y'all go?"

"Magic City." Tia chimed in. "We came in town to surprise our girl and look like we was on the same shit as you. We figured she need some TLC from her girls."

"Oh yeah nothing was gone stop me from coming home to my fam." Nobody knows what all happen when I was gone but Don and my momma and I'm gone keep it that way. But that nigga Walt is gone and I didn't lose shit in that house. I shipped it all to Mill old house when she came down here. "So y'all ladies ready for tonight?" They all had this confused look on they face.