45.

East POV

"Baby  turn around and look at yo husband for a second

"Baby turn around and look at yo husband for a second." My big baby was moody today and I just decided to deal with the punches. She stale faced me as I took a picture of her.

"Why you taking pictures of me East?" It was 9 in the morning so I knew she was still moody but today we were going to our doctors appointment for the baby shit. "Ight Mill my bad you just look beautiful to me."

She smirked at me. "I'm sorry I'm just not in the mood. With me having problems with giving birth to Bj I'm kinda scared and nervous. Plus I been throwing up all morning."

Yeah so with Bj there was complications with the umbilical cord. It ended up get wrapped around his neck and so the doctors had to do an emergency c-section. Ever since then she's been scared and that's why she's so close to Bj.

"Listen you gone be good baby." I grabbed her hand as we walked in the office. "Appointment for Perkins." I walked up to the glass window. "Alrighty you can take a seat and Mrs. Osiris will be right out." The receptionist announced as I signed and sat down next to a moody ass Camilla.

"Baby what you need me to do to get you outta this funk?"

"I don't know. I'm hungry maybe that'll make me feel better." I just shook my head.

"Okay we'll hit yo place when we leave here baby." She cheesed from ear to ear which made me laugh at her greediness. I got 9 months to deal with this.

Don POV Later The Night

Man I've been going through some shit, I thought to myself as I was smoking my own personal blunt

Since the little slap on the boat I been thinking about Sky's ass. I mean she's been on my mind way before that but she's definitely on my mind now. Got me feeling real regretful for all the shit that's happened between us.

I was in love with that girl hell I still am and I just been going crazy about it. Not being on good terms with her is bothering me. I been smoking and drinking heavily. Shid right now I'm feeling a little lifted. Man I just gotta see her.