02. ||

Camilla POV

"That nigga from earlier was fine as hell girl!" Sky said jumping in my bed with excitement. I ain't gone lie he was fine with all them tattoos on his lightskin self. He was tall and built just right. Although he was intimidating it turned me on in a way I haven't felt before not even with Damarcus.

"Yes he was. Can you make him my brother in law?" Canari asked dancing around my room.

"Damn already I just met him today Nari besides I'm still with Damarcus." I proclaimed.

"Girl Damarcus ain't got shit on Brandon! Like at all!" Sky proclaimed once more.

"Well he hasn't even texted me yet prolly got half of East Harlem on his dick so let it go." I said getting up and heading to the kitchen. I sat my phone down just to pick it back up when it begin ringing. It was a random number.

"Hello?" I sat on the counter.

"Wassup Camilla. This Brandon." I bout fell off the counter how excited I was. I had to compose myself so I didn't show excitement in my voice.

"Oh hey Mr. East, kinda surprised you called."

"Oh yeah? Why is that?"

"Well I'm in a relationship and second I'm sure you have other women you could be entertaining." I said in honesty.

"Nah you got it all wrong ma. See first off I don't care that you have a boyfriend I just wanna get to know you as a person first and second only lady I'm entertaining is my daughter." Sky had came in the kitchen so I put my finger to my mouth so she'd know to be quiet when I put my phone on speaker.

"So you have a daughter?"

"Yes Akairi, she's 3 is that a problem?"

"Oh no! Not at all, that's actually cute! I take care of 3 youngins. My brothers Cashmere & Cassius and my sister you met earlier Canari."

"Damn forreal? I salute you ma, taking care of kids that ain't yours that's real."

"Hey, I treat them like they're mine. It's hard at times but it's worth it."

"You a blessing forreal. So when you gone let me take you out? A harmless date I don't bite ma. I don't disrespect either." Oouuu just hearing his voice made my insides quiver. I didn't know what to say cause I didn't wanna disrespect Damarcus.

"Um can I get time to think about it? Please I won't spend you I just need time."

"Aye completely understandable just lock me in your phone beautiful. Hit me up whenever, ight?"

"Okay, you have a good rest of your day Mr. East."

"You do the same Mill." We laughed and hung up. He gave me a feeling I haven't felt in awhile I wanted to do my happy dance like I used to do when I was a teenager.

"Girl that was Brandon?" Sky asked jumping up and down.

"Yeah you heard him? He wants to take me on a date!" I could show my excitement to her cause I knew she'd be right with me.

"Why you say you had to think about it? Bitch I woulda been all on that like yaaassss daddy! I'm telling you, you don't know what Damarcus doing out here. I don't want him out here cheating on my bitch but you don't know he so fuckin secretive."

She wasn't lying but I just didn't feel right about it. Until I find out what's going on with Damarcus imma chill on this Brandon dude.

"Cut me a break Sky gosh. Come on, let's go get Cassius from school."