39.

East POV 

After the night on the yacht shit was actually still going smoothly. Sky and Don ain't talked in a week and I ont know I guess it was better off that way shit. But this week I was focused on my performance. This year the awards show was in LA. I had brought the whole gang to LA since Amsterdam was canceled. Plus I wanted them to experience it this year. Last year it was just me and Mill. My dukes was here also. Mill was at every event that was going on this week and man did she look sexy every time.

Mill cut her hair in to this low bob and I was a little salty at first but it looked sexy on her

Mill cut her hair in to this low bob and I was a little salty at first but it looked sexy on her. Plus I told her she cut it as along as I'm able to pull on it ha but today was the actual day of the Awards and I ain't gone lie a nigga was nervous you hear me.

I was happy to have my fam there but man a nigga was feeling bubbly inside. We had been here for a week promoting my shit and talking business with other celebs about doing collabs and even being into the acting shit. I did the caleb basketball game and it was lit fasho. But today was the day of the actual awards show so you know yo boy was anxious.

It was June in LA so it was hot as fuck but surprisingly the wind was blowing on that good shit. Me and Mill decided to go black. She wanted to keep her hair protected as y'all females say so she got some weave put in her head. It was cute though so I wasn't trippin. Mill was definitely matching my fly. We was both rocking Versace.

The fam was already seated in the building

The fam was already seated in the building. We had the kids with us at first and they did a good job for their first time experience but then they got tired so I just let them go inside with everybody else. I was being interviewed everywhere I went, it was coo though because the people was coo.

"So Dave East, I noticed your real name is Brandon. Where'd your stage name Dave East come from?" Kelly Rowland was one of the host this year for the carpet.

"Ah man a lot of people been asking me that lately, but um my pops name was David; East to the streets of East Harlem. Growing up everybody called me lil Dave or East so I took over his legacy in a different way."

"Alright alright I love that. I see you have a special someone next to you. This must be wifey?" She was referring to Mill.

"You guessed right. This my beautiful wife Camilla, Mrs. East in the flesh." She cheesed up at me as I grabbed her closer to me by the waist. Soon as I did that I seen Christina out the side of my eye waving at me. I wasn't really feeling it cause of the last conversation I had with shorty. A couple days ago she hit me, seeing that I was in LA and wanted to go for lunch. I had to decline because it was too much going on. She was coo about it but then she asked if she could be my date to the awards. Like what the fuck, she know I'm married so why would she be my date the fuck she on. But I let it slide only cause she was coo peoples.