Chapter Three: Torian

From the many rumors people have heard, Torian has had flings with multiple women and men. But after that, he practically throws them to the side, and moves onto the next one.

So Jonah was a little thrown off, when Torian was staring at him in the library.

Torian looked like a Greek God, with bulging muscles, cropped and carefully styled hair. He towered over almost everyone with six foot five. He has his ears pierced, which made him look more masculine.

Tattoos covered his arms, which made you wonder if there was more underneath his clothes. Then everyone's favorite feature on Torian were his eyes. They weren't sky blue, or cerulean, it was an electric blue, and they weren't colored contacts.

"Did you see that?" He asked Logan worriedly.

"Yeah, maybe he was staring at someone else?" Logan suggested, glancing over at Dylan Stump, who Logan had a large crush on.

Jonah felt his stomach drop a little bit in disappointment, which he didn't know why he was so upset. As far as Jonah knew, he was straight. He wasn't attracted to Torian, and Torian wasn't attracted to him.

But whatever Torian wanted, he usually got.

Torian followed slowly behind Jonah, in taking his alluring scent. Jonah's scent was something he had never smelt before in his life.

Torian's inner wolf howled, wanting to mate with Jonah more than ever. But Jonah doesn't know.

Torian doesn't know how he would explain to Jonah that he's a werewolf.

He liked how Jonah's hips swayed when he walked, how he clearly had well defined arms.

On his backpack were things that Jonah liked, like Marvel, Nintendo, and cats. Which Torian found useful, so he could start a conversation with one of his interests.

Ever since he found out that Jonah was his mate, he's stopped the flings and has never wanted someone this badly.

All he wanted was Jonah, he would always be loyal, and wanted to hold him, smell his hair, and other things.

He was an alpha of a very powerful pack, one of the top three in the region.

Torian himself had a dominant and leading personality.

He saw his Beta Derek leaning against the lockers, talking to his mate Ashley. Torian felt a ping of jealousy when he saw Derek.

Derek felt the presence of his Alpha and looked over at Torian, smiling ear to ear. His smile faltered when Torian looked upset.

"What's wrong Alpha?" Derek asked, walking over to face Torian.

"Nothing, I just wish that was me and Jonah." Torian stated.

Derek looked at the ground, "S-sorry I wasn't trying to make you upset."

Torian frowned, "It's not your fault." He looked down at Derek, "I just need to go to try to talk to him."

"How should I approach him?" Torian asked Derek, looking down at his hands, clenching and unclenching his fists.

"Just say hi. There's nothing terrifying about that." Derek shrugged. Slowly walking over to his mate, Ashley.

"You're right Derek. There's nothing terrifying about saying hello." Torian agreed, getting ready to go face his fear, Jonah Campbell.