staying over

Ross's pov:

"Hey" I simply says as I take her whole body into my arms and twerl her around which makes her squel. She's so small.

"Hi yourself" she looks up at me and I chuckle giving her a bear hug rocking back and forth while I feel her smile in my hair.

"I missed you" i say as I breathe in her nice strawberry vanilla scent.

"I missed you too" she whispers in my ear making my body tingle for a moment. Why do I feeling she's smirking?

"Raura's back people" Calum announces clapping his hands , wiping a fake tear and me and Laura tear part from each other and roll our eyes.

"IT WAS NEVER GONE!" I protest glaring at the table while Laura chuckes. It was their turn to roll their eyes at me.

"Seat down Ross" Kevin says and I seat with a huff. Laura does the same

"Okay! So now that we're all here I just wanted to say I missed you all very much and I'm glad we're all back" Kevin starts and we clap.

Heath clears his throat "So the Austin and Ally Movie as you might already know is going to air on Fox Life which means we're going to have to add a couple of scenes for grown up viewers. Before we called you we came up with the plot with Kevin here and decided on it. You of course are not going to know the plot until you get the scripts" we roll our eyes. They never tell us anything.

"But what you do need to know is that shooting starts in a couple of days and we're shooting... wait for it... in ITALY!" he screams and Laura jump out of her seat with a squel excited and we chuckle at her.

She've always wanted the movie to be shot in Italy. She'e been there a couple of times and it's actually where her grandma lives too.

"I think Italy is perfect" I smile at her and she only grins back obviously pleased. Her teethy smile was always the cutest

"Okay okay seat down Laura we've got a few more things to say" Heath says as she nods and does what he says " So anyways as I was saying we're shooting the movie in Italy and so I need all of you to pack your bags and get ready for the flight tomorrow. We're going with a private jet and I need you at the airport by 6 am. You can sleep on the plane. After we get to Italy we have your hotel rooms there reserved and most scenes we've planned out are in the city so we might not even need to go to Fox Life's building for a set. You all will have at least 2 days break to settle in and unpack and then we officially start shooting. The movie might last at least a moth but we're not sure about that yet. Any questions?"

"Uh yes. Can we get anyone with us or just to come visiting?" Calum says.

"Unfortunately the plane is cast only but visitors as your families or friends are always welcome when we're on the hotel in Italy. Any other questions?" Kevin says.

We all shake our heads " Alright well cast. It was nice seeing you all and thanks for coming. Tomorrow at 6 am at the airoport don't forget!" Kevin says as we head out of the door.

Well that wasn't much of a long meeting.

We say our goodbye's as everybody parts ways.

"See you tomorrow morning" Laura says as she smiles at me and brings me in a hug that I of course eccept squeezing the life out of her.

"Woah you really did miss me" she winked when we part and I laugh

"Why who wouldn't miss you" I squeeze her cheeks with a wink and she pushes my hands away and shakes her head "Well played" she starts walking away.

Then I remember something.

"Wait Laur!" I call as i run after her.

"Ross?" She questions