Colorado

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Ross's pov:

Laura turns her back at me as mom gives her a a bottle of water and some mints. She accepts them and starts gulping them down.

I look around to find some people stopping and staring. Laura's sudden nausea had caused quite a scene.

I was a bit worried, I wouldn't lie.
I was mad at myself for feeling concern but of course I would, there's no stopping that.. and I still can not believe she didn't apologize for what she did. She just ignored me like I was a peace of crap.

And here I was holding her hair while she puked. I need to get myself together.

"Can you walk?" mom asked her and she nodded "Alright hold up until we get inside the airplane than we can finally lay you down. Where's the rest of my kids?" mom asked looking around at the end.

We waited for some more seconds until they showed up and next thing you know we were already sitting on the aeroplane.

I was sitted with Riker but I couldn't help but sneak a glance at the brunette from time to time. Just to make sure she was okay. Her head was on Rydel's shoulder as she played with her fingers.

Poor baby.

I sigh in frustration glaring at particularly nothing.

"You look like a grumpy old man today" Riker tells me.

"I look like you today" I gesture at our clothes.

We somehow always matched on clothes. Maybe it was because mom bought two pairs of everything and the same clothes, I'm not sure but I knew my line for that was 'Great minds think alike'

"I was talking about your mood" he shook his head.

"Whatever bro"

The rest of the aeroplane ride we were just talking about music, our shows, the business.

I was the lead singer and Riker as the biggest of all siblings, loved some leadership so that's why he was always the one to organize different events.

By the time I was told to get out of the aeroplane I was asleep, but I groggly opened my eyes, pulled myself together and made my way out.

We put our suitcases in the trunk of the van we were getting to take us to the cottaget.

Yet another ride.

By this time I was already very jetlagged and cold. I really needed a nap.

I'm relieved to see Mamoo's cottage show up as we make our way out of the van and get our suitcases, putting all of them away in the hallway.

It was nice to be back here. The cold air and thick snow I missed. The cottage in itself wasn't anything fancy, but it had a homey feeling, a silent but warm, drink hot chocolate by the fireplace while looking at the snow outside kind of vibe.

It was a very very..

romantic weather.

And for the single ones like me, the singleness was just more pointed out during the holidays.

Or in this cottage where I'm standing right now.

I swear to god I don't know how many under the mistletoe kisses of Rydel and Ell and Riker and Savannah I can handle.

It's fucking ridiculous.

"Ross!" Mamoo jumps when she seees me and i greeet her with a smile and give her a hug "Hey Mamoo"