good bye

It took me at least 15 mins to find a good vid wth

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Laura's pov:

"You're kidding right?!" I cracked up laughing at the ridiculous idea and she just crossed her arms at me.

I gulped and looked at her.

"Tell me you're kidding" my voice was more serious now.

"No Marie I'm not. I've seen the signs. You're moddy, getting thicker, eating a lot and have morning sickness. I think we should really check. Did you even get your period this month?"

"I didn't" I murmured

Her words were shocking.

Hell I was scared and shivered at the idea. No. She has to be wrong. She has to be wrong.

There's no way.

There's no freaking way.

"Exacly.Just think about that darling. We'll do it today after we get home. I really wouldn't wish this upon you, at 22 but if it happens.. I'm always there"

My heart was beating out of my chest. My thoughts racing one mile per hour. My hands felt sweaty and my breathing hitched.

But we used a condom! I wanted to yell. I couldn't, that'd be embarrassing.

Okay maybe I'm just over thinking this too much. Mom's just thinking silly.

This is not happening. This conversation did not happen. I do not have another human inside me. Nope. Nope. Nope.

"Mom I'm pretty sure it's nothing okay? I don't even have to take the test, I feel great" I chuckled awkwardly trying to make myself believe my own words.

"It's just a check Laur. Don't be scared"

"Me? Scared? Hahaha you're hilarious mom! In fact, I think the van's about to pull out right now so let's go!" I linked my arm with her with the fake smile in my face and climbed in the van to see everyone already seated.

My mom went to seat with dad as I made my way to the girls in the back.

There's no way. There's no way.

She was kidding. She just wanted to scare me. Fine I'll take the test. I'm not scared.

This is normal. I've just been a little sick lately that's all. So what if I've been eating a lot? They were the holidays! Who doesn't eat a lot in the holidays?

Plus girls are moddy all the time. It's okay. I'm okay.

Me and Ross used condoms every.damn.time. It's practically impossible to get.. ya know.. when you're using them?! Isn't that what they're made for? Prevent pregnancy?

I wasn't on the pill but we did have condoms. I should be safe.

"Oh what's that you got over there Laura?" Savannah pointed at a spot on my neck and my hand flew up to touch my neck.

"What?"

"Here" she giggled giving me a small mirror for eye make up.

I furrowed my eyebrows but took it to see.. a hickey.

My eyes widen. Shit I'd forgotten to put make up on this one.

I lowered the mirror and look back to find the girls laughing.

"So mature" I huff out.

"Here. We're like the same ivory colour so you're welcome" Vannesa reached out and gave me her foundation.