epilogue

Thought I'd put Afterglow instead of some random video this time! It definitely goes well with the chapter & it's a bop, so enjoy listening while reading!

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Ross's pov:

"Oh shit!" I screamed as Rocky tried to throw me in the water but i got a hold of his arm and we both fell.

I came out from the water laughing at him. I shook my head and put my hands through my hair to get it out of my face.

"Hey boys we should totally rent a boat for a few hours and do some dipping" Rydel suggested.

"Sounds good" Ry nodded.

"I'll find us one" Ell commented and then dragged Rydel with him as I look bact at the shor to see Laura starting at me. I smirk.

"Be right back" I tell Rocky and Ry who were too busy having a swimming competition to even hear me.

I walked bact to the shor and walked right up to her.

"Ryan's asleep?" I asked and she nodded "Then what the hell are you waiting for come in the water"  I put my hands on my hips and look at her bluntly checking me out "Baby I know I'm hot but can you answer" I chuckled.

Her eyebrows furrowed when she looked at me "You're such an idiot"

"And that was not the answer I was looking for"

Laura smirked at me "I don't know I was thinking of tanning first. I don't feel too hot to the point I'm sweating balls to go in"

"I can get you hot" I sent her a wink checking out that cute orange bikini with little yellow flowers she was wearing. It had a frilly top and bottems and she looked hella sexy.

"You're ridiculous" she shook her head.

And at this point, I was done with her bullshit so I picked her up and started walking in the water while she tried to wiggle out of my grasp and hitting my chest.

Her little slaps weren't doing anything, but when she pinched I hissed out "Ow"

"That's what you get" she huffed.

"You wanna know what you get?" I asked.

Her eyebrows furrowed again as I smirked, then simply let her drop in the water.

She came out spitting some water my way "I hate you"

"And I love you" I gave her wet lips a hungry kiss she returned it.

We were a weird ass couple. 

When we came back in the sand it was had already been an hour since we went in the water. I honestly didn't think we'd stayed in that much but I think it's fair, since me and Laur hadn't exactly gotten the chance to actually care about ourselves lately.

We needed more days like these.

"Okay guys I got us a boat.. well more like a yacht" Ellington laughed scratching the back of his head as soon as me and Laura stepped in the sand.

"Shit dude that's perfect for-" i jumped but then interrupted myself realizing I almost spilled the surprise.

Laura gave me weird look "for.. what?"

"For you know.. having fun! It's perfect since we haven't been in one for a while. You're going to love it!" i smiled at her trying to mask the real reason as best as i could.

Rydel shook her head at my attempts and changed the subject "I think Captain Rike would like that! We have to call him"

"I'll do it" Ry picked up his phone and walked away.