I'm sorry

Ah them good ol' days😧

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Laura's pov:

I watch him as he tenses and gulps. He's staring at the pregnancy test and breathing hard.

I really didn't want to be here for this. I didn't want to see his reaction. I wish I could of just tossed him the test and run away as fast as possible, but that'd be cruel and anyone would be confused if you did that.

I can't help but look down. I don't want to see him like this. I can't.

"Are you positive?" his whisper comes cold in the midnight air and I look up. He held the test in his hand staring at me with worry.

I nod and wipe up some tears "I checked with the doctor.. Ross I'm so sorry" my voice shaky and I felt like I couldn't breathe "I'm so sorry"

Seconds pass, but they feel like hours before he speaks.

"It's not your fault.. I'm just trying to take this in. This.. baby is it, is it.... m-mine?"

"Since we met to shoot Austin and Ally, I haven't had sexual intercourse with anyone else and the symptoms only started by the time we were done shooting" I explaind. A sob following after it "this is my fault I'm so sorry" I shake my head.

"It's my fault too" he chockes out and his eyes are narrow starting at the ground. He looks distressed and upset but mostly still surprised.

"I'm so sorry Laura I-I.. have to think this through. I'll call you.. or meet you or whatever. I have to go" he shakes his head. He looked like he was ready to burst.

He has to go.

I knew it, I knew it.

Shit, I was right.

"I just have to think. I'll see you" he backs up and enters his car. He looks back at me one more time with worry in his eyes, before the engine roars and all I can see is a dark street and the dust of his car.

I put my hands over my mouth not believing what just happened. I just told him. I just said it and it went exactly how I thought it would.

Thinking? He had to do thinking? He had to leave me here so he could go think? No good night, no hug and definitely no kiss.

And.. that's how I broke our friendship or relationship, whatever it was. I broke one of the best things in my life and I sent him away. He's away now, he won't come back, he doesn't want to see me, he doesn't care.

"Oh my god" I howl out uncontrollably as my purse hits the ground and so do I.

I cried. I let it all out. The only light shining was the one on the street and i was alone in the dark, on the ground, crying in the darkest hours of the night.

I clenched the top of my shirt to stop the pain in my chest. The tightening one, the one that wouldn't let me breathe and was burning me to no end. I cried like I never did before, like a little girl when she lost her most valuable toy with no hope in getting it back.

I was horrified, scared, lonely. My eye sight was blurry from tears and so was what happened next.

I only heard a scream. It sounded like my mom calling my name. And before I even had the time to register what was happening, all I saw was black.

Ross's pov:

When I went home I was greeted by the smell of delicious food. I didn't know if mom or Rydel was cooking and what they were cooking but it smelled very good.