Closure

I want you to watch the video then read the chapter.

I'm always going to post my chapters with old raura videos that make me emotional so you get two in one. It really gets you in the feels❤

This one's actually one of the most iconic ones. Literally my favourite.

Enjoy the video and enjoy the chapter <3

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Ross's pov:

Pictures, pictures, pictures.

Pictures of me, Raini, Calum and Laura were showing on the big screen from the other day..mainly me and Laura..

Pictures of us talking,of us laughing, recoding each other, me slapping Laura's ass,me twirling her while she laughed, me carrying her after her shoe bailed on her.. everything..everything..

"Uhh.."

I look at Laura.

She looks at me.

She makes a head gesture trying to get me to speak first. I glare and clear my throat.

"Um..no me and Laura are not together.. uh, these pictures were taken while we played around..it's not serious, we were just having fun..what you're looking at there is our friendship" I cracked a smile uneasily as the monitor stopped on the picture of me slapping her ass.

I gulped.

Really?

Now?

"Oh, okay well what does your girlfriend Courtney Eaton think of this? Has she spoken to you about it?"

I gulped for the second time.

"Yeah..uh we talked and agreed on giving each other some space-"

"So you broke up?" she interrupts me.

I awkwardly smile "Yeah"

Laura looks at me, her eyes widen with a worried look on her face.

"I'm gussing you didn't know?" she turned to Laura.

Laura opened her mouth to say something but closed it, she opened it again finally able to talk "I-I no. It's just... surprising"

"Yeah It kinda just happened like today so it's very fresh and recent and I didn't have the chance to tell anyone" I look at Laura. She looks back at me.

Her eyes furrow, a little unsure.

"Are you sure you guys aren't together?" Jacklin laughed and we awkwardly laughed along.

"No, um we're sure, we're not back together" I laughed.

"Back together?" Jackin raised an eyebrow.

Fuck.

Me and my stupid mouth.

Me and my stupid big mouth.

"When we were on Austin and Ally season 2 til season 3 maybe, we kind of had a relationship but were forced to hide it because of Disney's policy for not dating your co-star "Laura explains for me.

And it's out.

"Oh woah well that's shocking.. and it's going to hit those raura shippers right in the feels! I know it did for me! But why did you guys break up?"

We looked at each other.

This interview turned out to be horrendously similar to the one Austin and Ally had in the last episode about their break up.