Happy New Year!

The scenes in this vid were a bit off. Like did you have to mix Austin in thereeeeee dbdbdbdbdhd

Anywayssss it's cute (and sad) so I'm putting it up there. I really hope i haven't put it up before 😂

Enjoy👅

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Ross's pov:

"So you're probably wondering why i wanted to talk"

I raised an eyebrow at Mamoo and she chuckled "It's nothing bad"

I nodded.

"So I've been observing you and Laura these past week" I nodded my head slowly knowing where this was going to.

Of course I'd be about Laura.

She took my hands in hers "Sweetie.." she pressed her lips "it looks like you really love her"

I blinked "Uh wh-we're not dating"

"I know that..your brain knows that,  but does you heart know that?"

I sighted "Look Mam-"

"Hear me out" she interrupts "I'm exactly 69 of age. I've seen a lot of things. One of those has been love. The love I felt for my dear husband. The love I saw in your mom's eyes when she introduced me to Mark and I can seat here all day and talk, but the reason I did let your mom marry Mark is because the way she looked at him was a beautiful thing and vice-versa. I saw love, and I believe I still see love in your eyes when you look at Laura. You have this special look on your face I've never seen before. It's like she comes in the room and you glow. You have this small smile on and heart eyes. Honey I see it"

I closed my eyes trying to keep calm.

"I know this is your desicion and it's none of my business but as your grandma, I want to see you happy, and if you're happy with her son, go for it"

"It's.. difficult" I run my fingers through my hair, done with this conversation already.

"Nothing in this world comes easy, you have to fight for it. You don't want no easy love, remember?" she says chuckling while referencing R5's song.

"Yeah, it sounded easier in the song"

She laughs.

"I've been seeing some.. changes in Laura since she came here. She's a very nice girl. A very talented one too... so please promise me that no matter if you work things out with her or not.. you'll support her"

I furrow my eyebrows "What do you mean?"

"Nothing- just look out for her alright. Don't lose her"

"My dad said the same thing" I mumbled remembering dad's words.

She nods "Alright. Now let's go in and get ready. We have a long night ahead"

Yeah, a long night.

My thoughts couldn't stop racing while I was dressing. Mamoo's words lingered in my mind.

What did she mean?

What changes?

My head only went blank, when I saw ..her

Laura's pov:

"Ugh oh my god Laura I'm obsessed with your perfume" Rydel said smelling in my direction with a smile as I walked down the stairs.

"You're obsessed with every perfume" I roll my eyes chuckling.

She shrugged.

"Damnnn someone's looking sexy.. and someone's losing their mind over it"