baby shower

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Ross's pov:

We told our parents about their thoughts on me moving in, and they agreed.

Mom even made a valid point of how that was a step in the right direction, since when the baby was here I'd get to live with us both and she said it was important for a child to grow a strong connection to both parents.

So with that in mind I packed all my boxes. My room looking half empty, of course since I slept in the same room as Ryland, and his stuff was still there.

Mom had came in to tell me if I needed anything, and then gotten emotional over seeing the bright blue walls with spray paint clearly and the room empty.

It was a sight.

Don't worry, she cried when Riker and Rydel moved out too.

We got the boxes moved from my place to hers in a truck, and two days later we were standing in the living room with all my boxes spread around, not sure where to begin.

"Okay so since we're sleeping together we have to move all these upstairs in the bedroom. Luckly for you I already have a king sized bed but we're going to have to get an extra night stand for your stuff or something"

"What about the wardrobe?"

"Oh it's pretty big since it's a walk in closet and I have a bunch of racks already free for you to use"

"Damn Marano, it's like this place was just waiting for my arrival"

"Shut up. When I brought this place I wasn't only thinking about living myself, or I would've rented an apartment. I wanted this to be my forever home, have a family in it and all, ... and it looks like my wishes are finally getting granted" she bit her lip in excitement.

I chuckled pulling her close and giving her a peck.

"We have so much work to do"

"Don't remind me" she groaned.

"Hey do you have a music room? I have a bunch of instruments I don't know where to put" I looked down at her.

"Yeah but it's not finished yet. It's just like this big room where there's a piano, a key broard, maracas, a guitar. All that good stuff"

"Why do you have a guitar you can't even play it" I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm trying okay! It's just hard because it makes my fingers hurt" she pouted.

"And that's why we use picks sweetheart"

"It hurts either way sugar" she clapped right back.

I laughed "Not if you know how to play it, it doesn't"

"Let's just get this started with" she huffed taking one of my smaller boxes and walking upstairs.

I shook my head but got two boxes and followed her anyway.

I could not believe I was finally going to be moving in with Laura. I was excited.... and just a little scared.

I'd been dreaming of this my whole life.. well all of my teen years anyway.Since I met her. I always imagined moving out with Laura, marrying her, having her babies .. we even freaking discussed it! We were that crazy about each other even then.

And now that it was actually happening, I was in a bit of disbelief. It was like a dream I didn't want to wake up from.

Laura's house was obviously work to her work, and it was no longer than 30 minutes to mine as well.. so I'd say we striked a deal.