when the Maranos find out

This vid is so adorable I'm cryin I miss my cute Auslly 😭

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Ross's pov:

"Hey, this is Laura Marano. I'm busy at the moment but don't hesitate to leave a message after the beep"

Fourth time.

That was the forth time she didn't pick up.

Now don't get me wrong. I haven't been making those calls all in one time, since I know she might be busy at any time of the day, but it was night and it was late.

Laura went to the studio in the early morning, so you'd think she'd be back from there until now. I don't think there was anything else in her schedule...at least not that I know of.

But I'd been calling her all day, and she didn't pick up any of the times I did.. well except this morning.

I was beginning to feel worried.

I made one more attempt.

"Hey, this is Laura M-"

I sighted turning my phone off. This was getting ridiculous.

What if I call Ellen or Nessa?

Would that be stalkerish of me?

Probably.

"Ross, would you stop starting at your food and actually eat it? I thought you guys needed to song write after this"

"Oh, believe me he's been song writing all day" Riker says almost snatching my note book from me, but I caught it in time and glare at him.

"Honey leave him alone" mom shooed him away from me.

"You want some wine?" Rocky offeres from the fridge and I shrug "Maybe vodka"

"Ah ah ah we don't bury our disappointments in alcohol in this family" mom says cleaning the table.

I put a hand on my cheen and stare at her "Then what do we do?"

"We deal with them!"

"Woah haven't I thought of that before" I make a fascinated face and she whips her towel at me. I jump.

"Rydel the tea is ready!" she calls out.

"COMING" and with that we see Rydel appear in the door of the kitchen.

She takes the tea and pours it into cups for mom and her.

"Want some?" she asks me and I shake my head. She shrugs.

"Have you talked to Laura?" mom seats down in front of me smiling but I could see a sad expression in her face.

"I uh- called in the morning"

"Aw that's nice. You guys had the same waking up schedule?"

"Nope. She went to the studio at 7 am so I put an alarm, woke up, talked to her while she was getting ready and then fell asleep again"

"Aw that sucks" Rydel presses her lips and I seat back, clearing my throat "Can't you call now though?"

"I did. She didn't answer so I thought she was busy but then I tried again.. and again ...and again and she won't answer"

"Have you called Ellen?" my mom asks worriedly.

"I haven't. I think that'd be too stalkerish of me"

"Oh swallow your pride and call her little boy" Rydel rolls her eyes at me and I shrug.

"I'll wait til tomorrow. If she doesn't answer by then.. I might just do that"