complicated

Okay now Laura's saying she wants my fiction to be real too. I'M PREDICTING THE FUTURE BITCH

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Laura's pov:

"Okay so are we all dressed up and cozy?" Heath clapped and I didn't respond as everyone nodded.

It was snowing now in Italy and after fan girling about it all morning we've come out to the real thing since we'll do a photoshot. They thought they'd catch some magical snowy pictures, that are going to be used as posters and the best one will end up as the cover for the whole movie.

It's pretty cool.

But there's a catch. You see my wardrob team thought I'd be a great idea to put me in some cold ripped jeans, a not so thick blouse and to top it all off a not so thick coat I was currently hugging around my body to keep warm.

Of cours that was a failure.

I mean don't get me wrong it looked cool but

I mean don't get me wrong it looked cool but.. I was freezing my butt off.

And I know I probably shouldn't have surrendered to their requests but.. when they have 'a vision' , they have 'A VISION' so what can you do.

"Alright team we'll start with group pictures. Let's go!" Kevin clapped.

We nodded heading our way to what was going to be our photo shot location.

There was snow on our feet, we were all dressed thick .. well me not much, there was a bench behind us we would pose in and supposedly if we had time left we'd go on a skating rink and take some pictures there.

Of course the Lynch's will join us since they love to skate. And I'm excited, I am.. just not much for the broken bones I'll get after falling on about a hundred times.

You'd think I'd learned it by now.

Haha nope. Good ol' Laura Marano never disappoints to be clumsy.

"I swear to got if snow gets in my shoes or touches my leg I'm out of here" I huff as Raini chuckled.

"It's not funny! Why did you get boots?!"

"Beaucse this outfit needed a little spice" Raini winked, twirling to show me her dress, tights and coat

She looked good.

But the most important thing was... she looked warm.

"Hey Rains c'mere a little" I smiled and she raised her eyebrows as I give her a hug.

"So why is this for?" she asks confused and I chuckle.

"Me trying to get warm. Now we just have to stay like this until the end of this photo shot" I smile and she rolls her eyes at me.