life with a baby

VV important authors note at the end PLEASE read It all💞

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Ross's pov:

"You get it" I whispered with my eyes fully closed as the cries only got louder.

"No you go" she groaned in my ear.

"I went last time!" I complained but she didn't respond.

"Fuck you're lucky I love you" I groaned dragging my ass out of bed.

I rubbed my eyes as I walked into the room and sure enough Ryan was having a full on crying session.

I sighted and picked him up "Alright what's bugging you bud"

I smelled the diaper and wrinkled my nose. Just great.

Ryan had officially been in this world for about two weeks now so me and Laura had wiggled our way into this weird new parent system.

Ryan would usually wake up at about three times a night. There was 12 am, 2 am and 4 am. Now usually me and Laura had learned to wake up at those times out of habit but the crazy shit happened when he didn't wake up in his usual timing but choose another time.

I changed him quickly and looked at the clock on the wall. Sure enough it was 3 am.

"You little bastard" i whispered making a face as he only stared.

I gave him a tired smile anyway, because he was that adorable.

I walked around the room rocking him and singing with a low voice until I felt him get comfortable again.

I walked to the crib and processed to put him in it when he woke up and started screaming again.

"Fine. Let's go to bed" I yawned and picking him back up as we walked into mine and Laura's room. She was sleeping soundly.

I laid him down on the separate small moving crib we had for him which was directly standing by our bed and shook him a couple of times before he fell asleep and I kissed his head.

I sighted and climbed into my warm bed passing out.

*****

I woke to the sun blinding me and the sound of whisperes.

Wait whispers?

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes fully with a yawn.

I looked to my right to see Laura already awake. She was wearing one of those white lacy and silky night gowns and sitting on the bed with Ryan breastfeeding him while talking to him.

She didn't notice me waking up yet so I decided to listen.

"You have such beautiful eyes baby. You got those from you daddy" she whispered as Ryan stared slightly stroking her breast.

I'm kind of jealous now.

He removed his face from her breast and she tucked it in when I noticed Ryan was trying to point at me with his little finger.

"Yeah that's daddy" Laura chuckled looking at him and then she noticed I'd woken up.

"How much did you listen?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Enough to know I have pretty eyes" I wiggled my eyebrows.

She shook her head at me "Idiot"

Ryan made made a bunch of noses. It sounded like he wanted to talk.