death of me

I love how they flirt 😍🔝

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Laura's pov:

After my mini break down, Stormie offered some Christmas cookies she made. They looked adorable and were absolutely delicious. It just made me miss my mom too.

Ross hadn't left my side yet. He seemed to be a little concerned.

What I've found out about Ross through these years is that he likes to get very close to any girl he dates, or just me, since I'm his best friend. He's very touchy feely , a bit clingy and very protective. Like to the point dad didn't have to play the protective dad role when I had boyfriends because Ross was there.

He might not be picky for food but he sure as heck was picky when it came to my boyfriends. Come to think about it relationships were almost always the cause of our flights.. and not even our relationship.. but our relationship with other partners. I don't like it, yet no ones perfect and we accept each other like we are. I like that.

"Laura?"

"Mhhm" I murmured not really paying attention to whoever was calling my name.

"Laur you've been starting at the wall for a while now. Wanna tell me what's on your mind?" I finally turned my head to see Ross still beside me eating a cookie while he talked.

His moms cookies were good but Ross's? There's something special about them. Something he puts in them that make them taste better than any other person in his family can make.

And before you start teasing me.. I'm not me the only one that notices that. The Lynch's are completely aware about this too. That's why when they go to Colorado, Ross bakes all the cookies. His grandparents are big fans of those cookies too. Well his grandma now.
His granddad passed away early this year. It's still so saddening to think about. I've always loved them both. I actually cried when I got the call.It was a horrible day.

"It's nothing." I shrug and he pressed his lips.

"Alright. I just wanted to know if you're better now? Or if you're mad at me somehow?"

I shake my head turning around again, but this time with a smile "Ross, I'm good seriously. I am better and no i could never be mad at you"

Well that was half a truth.

He warmly smiles at me and my heart does a little flutter.

Don't feel. Don't fall.

"Alright so I suppose you guys are warm now?Laura?" Kevin and Heath enters Calums room where we were currently hanging out and he raised an eyebrow at me

  "I'm good" I smiled and they smiled back at me.

"Alright. Since we all had our snacks I say we get back to work. We'll be heading for the rink tomorrow-"

I hear sights and groans around the room. Wow people really wanted to go today.

Heath rolls his eyes " As I was saying, we'll leave that for tomorrow since we have another photo shot idea and we'll be doing that instead"

The photo shots and sex scene were the last shots we had to make. A month went by too quickly and most of the movie was done. The Lynch's still had to go to Colorado for the holidays. We all had to go back to our families after work.

And while we did spend our holidays free of work they'd work with the editing and realise the movie later in 2018.

We do have to do some interviews before we leave though.