frustratingly cute

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Laura's pov:

The rest of my day wasn't very pleasurable either.

I got dressed quickly in some ripped jeans and a big sweater and let my brown curled hair down and put my glasses on, taking my black purse and iPad with me, I run outside.

Because of the, let's call it 'distraction' I've had this morning I got late again. The maraichi band kept singing as I locked the door and turned around to face them.

I shook my head at the ridiculous situation I was in and run inside the car to start it up.There's no way they're getting in my car.

Like I boss, I pulled out of the driveway.

My confidence suddenly fell to the floor as I saw them climb into a van from the review mirror and start to follow my car.

Shoot.

This is going to be a loooongg day.

I quickly walked in the studio building before they had the chance to follow and sprinted to the elevator. Reaching the floor I entered the studio room, and as always, greeted everyone.

I took a moment to relax my quickening heart beat while laying on the couch. Being pregnant was really not helping my tasks.

And then I heard the music again.

How the hell did they get all the way up here?!

Ross ...right.

He must of taken care of them entering the building.

I regret ever showing Ross my work place.

The door opened as the mariachi entered with all their joy and kept singing.

I rest a hand on my head. I thought I felt a headache coming.

"What the fuck?" Brandon laughs as he sees the Marichi take a seat and start singing for the whole room. Everyone looked at them weirdly.

I rolled my eyes "GUYS" I stole their attention from the band before they kicked them out.

"They're.." I sigh "It's Ross' fault"

"What could that mountain of man hotness with a sexy ass could have ever done to you?" Brandon put his hands on his waist as he furrowed his eyebrows in my direction.

"Weellll.." I drawled "let's just say we had a fight and now he's sent me a personal maraichi band to cause me a headache all day wherever.I.go"

"Damn how come I didn't think of doing that with my ex. Maybe she'd take me back" Eddie sights.

My eyes furrow "Yes Eddie, I'm sure after you make her ears bleed for a day she'll love you forever"

He shrugs.

"Hey that's actually so offensive of you. They're good!"one of my other fellow songwriters, Jake, had gotten one of their maraichi hats and started dancing.

Everyone started laughing and I rolled my eyes but chuckled too.

"SORRRYYYY" he sang with them and I cracked up.

Oh did I forget to mention all of their songs were for surely picked by Ross because they all had sang about the same thing, forgiving someone?

Goodness gracious.

I felt my phone buzz in my hand and flipped it open to see Ross' contact.

Again, hate how it automatically decides to answer to anyone that calls.