Dots

A/n:
(Mn)- mom's name
(Dn)- dad's name
-----------------
Jimin's POV (short)
"She blocked you?" Jin asked. I nod my head. I put my phone down and put my face in my hands. "We have to find her..." I said. "Agreed but we have no idea where she would have gone." Jin said. We'll find her.

Your POV (short)
I can't believe what I did. I blocked Jimin..... I guess it's for the best.... I can't....get...... Oh who am I kidding.  There's nothing I can do to get rid of this pain...... Unless........ I do something not to feel the pain anymore.

Your Mom's POV (short)
"I'm really worried about her." I said to (Dn). "I am to (Mn), but we just have to wait and hope that either he falls in love with her or she gets over him." He replied to me.

Suga's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me:
Where are you?

                             Swag Daughter 😎:
                        At my parents' house

Me:
The others are trying to find you, and I'm going to help them. We have to talk this out. Sorry

                             Swag Daughter 😎:
                              No no, plz don't.

Me:
I'm sorry, it's for your own good
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk out of my room. "I know where she is." I said. They all look at me. "Where?" They ask. "At her parents' house." I said. "I know where that is!" Madison said. "Let's go then." Jimin said and stood up shakily. "A little help please?" Jimin asked. Jin and Rap Mon went to help Jimim walk. We get to the car Madison was about to start driving. "Guys before we go.... I left something out....." Jimin trailed. "What is it?" JungKook asked. "I was asking a bunch of questions. I said that if I had feelings for someone if tell her..... Because she's..... She was my best friend......... I asked if I was her best friend........... She said you are my best friend...... T-that's the problem........ I-I don't......." Jimin trailed tears streaming down his face. "What did she say Jimin?" I asked. "She said she didn't want to be friends." Jimin said. JungKook's eyes went wide, then a smirk appeared in his face for second then went back to normal. "We have to find her more than ever now." Madison said. Then began driving. We get to the house. We knock on the door. "He-- Are you guys---" A woman, I assume as (Yn)'s mom.  "Shut the door! I don't want them here." (Yn) yelled. Jimin with whatever energy he had ran through the door. We quickly followed. (Yn)'s eyes begin to water at the sight of Jimin. She turns her back toward us. "(Yn) please.... Tell me what I did wrong. I'm so so sorry, I hate not being friends with you. Even though we've only not been friends for thirty minuets. That doesn't matter, what matters is whatever I did to make you upset, I'm sorry." Jimin stated. Her back was still turned. "Jimin.... It's nothing you did..... At least not on purpose it's just who you are......" She trailed. "Who I am?" Jimin asked. "That doesn't matter, who is the guy you're in love with (Yn)? Please tell me." Jimin said. She turns around streaming down her face as well as tears streaming down Jimin's face. "Don't you see Jimin? I can't tell you. You wouldn't understand.... Not yet at least..... Just leave me be..... Please." She said. "No. Come back with us please." Jimin said shakily walking closer to her. "Jimin.... Stop..... You have to rest! You're sick go home! Don't worry about me." She said. "I have to worry about you. You're my assistant and my best friend.... It's my job." Jimin said. "No your job(s) are to teach choir, and to entertain and inspire the world. Not worry about this little nobody." She said.

Jimin's POV
"Don't say that. You're not a nobody. There are thousands of people who love you. You and the rest of Project Rose." I said. "I'm sorry, but you're coming home." I said and grabbed her arm, gently. "Jimin--" she started. I was sick of it so I did the one thing I could think of to make her stop talking. I kissed her cheek. She instantly shut up. We drove back to the dorms in silence. When we got back JungKook immediately pulled me into another room. "Whether you notice it or not. You're in love with (Yn)." He said and just walked out. "What?" I whispered to myself.