chapter 1

Many years have passed since the events o the Denton Affair, Miss Mental Health and many more. Frank-N-Furter has married Nation McKinley with a new addition to their little family, Cosmo McKinley has married Miracle Vitus with twins they named Crystal and Richard, and the Queen of Transsexual is stressed. She has no one to take over the kingdom after she dies and refuses to give the throne to her cousin, DeLordy, she couldn't force Frank into it due to him denouncing the throne with his daughter, but she knows there is another one who could do it. But, who is that person? 

LP is with Miracle as Miracle feeds the twins in her new home with Cosmo in Transsexual. "Did you hear that Brad died?" LP asked out of the blue, looking out the radiant moon of her home planet.

"Vhat?" Miracle asked, seeming surprised. She hadn't expected that to be said, she didn't react loudly though so she wouldn't scare the babies.

"Yes," LP looked back. She had changed since the Earthly events, she now wore her hair in a ponytail and had on golden and black clothes almost like a general uniform. She even wore high heeled boots and plain stockings, unlike everyone else who wore fishnets. "They say he was an act as a trapeze artist, he fell in front of millions of people and fell dead like that. Also because of Janet, their twins have to live with Brad's brother now... David told me all about it yesterday." 

"Vell, that is surprising," Miracle was still taken by shock. She had changed as well, she was a lot thinner and her makeup was a lot more like her mother's. She was wearing a stomach showing red top with black shorts with a gold lining along the bottom of her legs. She had some red heels which had gold soles.

"I'm sorry Miracle, it's big news down on Earth, I thought you'd know," LP shrugged. "Also we're kind of celebrities," she sounded excited now. "Brad and Janet told Judge Wright about us and they made a movie out of it, they call it The Rocky Horror Show... A lot of Earth kids these days watch it once a month together like a ritual and throw things at the movie screen and blurt out random stuff..."

"Vell, good on them." Miracle chuckled as she started to burp the baby she was feeding.

LP smiled at the babies.

Riff Raff came in, he was wearing his general uniform and he looked very exhausted. He smiled slowly at Miracle. "I swear.... the older you get, the more you are like your mother... Only no one has to go to the hospital when you get angered." 

"Hi, Dad." Miracle smiled softly at her father, rocking the suddenly, sleeping baby. "Cosmo, do you have Crystal down?"

Cosmo rocked the other baby and smiled. "Indeed." he replied in a hushed tone.

LP giggled at Riff's remark, then cleared her throat. "No, I'm an adult now, I must act like one..." she stood tall. "We are on Transylvania now, we must be like the others and be like how we want without Earthlings to judge us!" She then grinned sheepishly at Riff in his uniform. She looked a lot like her father now and even did an eyebrow hook to lull him into her trap. 

"Princess, please stop looking at me like that." Riff glanced back. 

"Like what?" LP teased.

"Stop it."

"LP, please," Miracle looked at her friend. "That's my dad..."

"I'm only teasin'!" LP giggled.

"Are you?" Riff rolled his eyes. He was happy to have grandchildren, he teased Magenta while being a grandmother, but he outgrew it and both were very proud grandparents. "They truly are as beautiful as their mother and grandmother..."

"They me in them too ya know." Cosmo joked.

"Yes, they do have a bit of Cosmo in them," Miracle smiled, taking Crystal to bed as well, making sure Richard was in bed too. "Night, my little moon beams..." she reached a finger to stroke each of their cheeks and headed back in the living room.