CHAPTER 2: PLAN FAILED

*Lovina P.O.V.*
I ran all the way home I freaking hate my life right now for sure. When I got outside the front door I wiped my eyes to make it look like I wasn’t crying because I didn’t want my mom to ask question it already hurts me knowing how I’m going to leave her behind. I took a deep breath and but on my best fake smile I could and went inside. "Hey mom" I said. "Hey sweetie" mom said. "Umm....mom can I tell you something" I said. "Yeah what is it sweetie" my mom said. "well....I just want to thank you for being there for me even when times were tuff you stuck by my side you even changed your whole life for me literally and I’m sorry for putting so much pressure on you…..and I just want to thank you for being the best mom in the whole world" I said as a tear rolled down my face. She walked up to me and hugged me "aww sweetie...... I will always be there for you through every moment of your life... and don't ever forget that you can tell me anything because I love you and you are my little peaches" mom said as she let me out of our hug. I smiled she always knows just what to say "I love you to mommy" I said and went to my room. I laid on my bed for about 2 hours just thinking of the times that were good and bad. I looked at the clock it was 7:40 almost 8:00 o clock I like to do everything at 8 because that was my dad lucky number so I do everything important at that time it’s like my way of remembering him. Well anyway so I got up took my note and set it on my bed. I then went to my dresser and got my knife out I keep it in my room for protection just in case we get robbed. I sat on the bed and looked at the clock it was 7:59 I sighed "good bye world at least I will be able to join my brother and dad" I said and aimed the knife at my heart and right when I was going to stick myself my bed room door opened I froze in shock I looked up to see..... Sasuke I was confused, scared, and shocked all at the same time what was he doing here.

                                       *Sasuke P.O.V.*
I was at Naruto house waiting until about 7:40 to head to Lovina’s house I would have waited at my house but he lived closer and I wanted to play him In basketball anyway so it all worked out for me. So after I beat him like I knew I would I looked at the clock to check the time. It said 7:50 I lost track of time I might not make it damn it. I jumped up. "What's wrong Teme" Naruto said. "Its 7:50 I'm 10 minutes late because of you and your stupid game" I said then ran out the house. I didn't even get in the car I ran all the way there. Every few minutes I would check the clock. When I got to the house it was 7:58 I knocked on the door and after a minute her mother opened the door I didn't even say anything I just ran past her and to Lovina’s room. I slammed the door opened I looked at the clock 8:00 I smirked 'I did it' I thought I then looked at Lovina and my face sadden she actually was going to do it. I sighed from exhaustion "Lovina stop" I said. Her mom came up the stairs and in the room. "What's going on here" Mrs. Mizuka said. Her mom looked at me then at Lovina that's when she seen the note on the bed she walked over to the bed and picked up the note and read the letter. Then she start crying "Lovina why didn't you tell me you were being bullied instead of killing yourself and who is this Sasuke kid "Mrs. Mizuka said. Lovina was still looking at me her mom looked at me as well "is that him is that Sasuke" Mrs. Mizuka said. Lovina nodded. "Lovina drop the knife" I said. She hesitated at first but then she did as I told and then start crying "Mom, Sasuke I'm so sorry" Lovina said. After we calmed Lovina down I carried her downstairs and sat her on the couch she was still crying quietly she also had this blank look in her eye. Me and Mrs. Mizuka talked about what happened and came to an understanding. I gave her my number just in case something else happens to Lovina then went home I slept good knowing that Lovina was going to be okay.
(a/n): or so he thought