Chapter 8: meeting itachi/ sasuke jealousy

# Hanako's p.o.v.#

I was in my room getting ready to meet itachi in person for the first time. We talked to each other over the phone everyday discussing the details of our meet up. I told him i will be wearing a red dress with a red rose in my hair so he could find me. I went to my closet to grab my red dress I only wore this dress on special occasion and meeting my boyfriends big brother for the first time is pretty special to me. I looked all through my closet and couldn't find my dress "MOM" i yelled. A few moments later she walked in "yes honey" she asked. "Where is my super fancy red dress" i asked still looking in my closet. "Oh it's in my room i wore it last remember" she said. I stopped looking and smiled at her "Thanks mom i'll get it" I said she nodded and was about to head out but stopped and turned to me "and why are you and sasuke finally going on a date" she asked. I shook my head "no mom" i said. "Then why are you getting so dressed you don't even get this dressed up when sasuke is with you or when we go to balls" she asked as she raised an eyebrow at me "Honey are you cheating on sasuke you know you can tell me anything i can help you resolve your problems instead" she said. I was shocked she would assume something like that "MOM NO I'M NOT CHEATING ON SASUKE i'm just going out with a friend i swear but don't tell sasuke because he hates the friend i'm hanging out with and will try and ruin it" i said calming down as a finished talking. She looked in my eyes and noticed i wasn't lying she sighed "fine sweetie" she said and left. I went to her room and grabbed the dress and quickly got ready. "Bye mom" i said as i headed to the door. "Bye honey have fun" i heard her say as i closed the door. I got in my car and headed to the dango shop after 20 minutes i arrived i went in and ordered a table for two. I sat down and waited 40 minutes had passed and he still wasn't here. I texted him to see where he was he texted and said be there soon. He better hurry i really wanna meet the brother of the man i love. 

                                                                  #Itachi P.O.V.#   

I was getting ready to go meet Hanako also known as Sasuke's girlfriend. I was heading to the door when sasuke stopped me "And where are you going all dressed up nii-san" Sasuke asked. I looked at him. "Well if you must know little brother i'm going to hangout with Deidara and Kisame" I said. He glared "dressed like that" he asked not believing me. "Yes i actually care for my appearance" i said. He was about to say something when my phone buzzed signaling i got a text. I looked at it it was from hanako 'Where are you' ~ hanako. I texted back I'm on my way. After that i put my phone away in my pocket. "Who was that" Sasuke asked. "Um no one i gotta go don't wait up for mr little brother" I said leaving out the door. I got in my car and headed to the dango shop. After about 15 minutes i arrived at the dango shop. I walked in looking for a girl in a red dress and a flower in her hair. After a while i spotted her i walked over and tapped her shoulder. She turned her head and looked at me then stood up and smiled at me. The first thing that came to mind was wow she is beautiful. 

                                                                   # Sasuke P.O.V.#

 I was laying in bed waiting on Naruto's because Hanako was busy today. So naruto's coming over to hangout. I was hungry so i went down stairs to get something to eat. When i seen itachi he was all dressed up and heading to the door. "And where are you going all dressed up nii-san" i asked. He looked at me "Well if you must know little brother I'm going to hangout with Deidara and Kisame" he said. I glared at him like i would believe that bull shit. "Dressed like that" i asked him. "Yes i actually care about my appearance" he said. I was about to respond when his phone made a buzzing sound signaling he got a text which is weird he hates texting or getting text and everyone knows that so who would text him. He pulled out his phone and read the text i thought he would put it back in his pocket but to my surprise he texted the person back now i'm curious for real on who was texting him. After he texted the person he put the phone back into his pocket. "Who was that" i asked. "Um no one i gotta go don't wait up for me little brother" he said the left out the door. 'He was acting strange' i thought. Then there was a knock on the door i opened it to see naruto "sup teme" he said. "Hey dobe" i said as he walked in i closed the door behind him. "Did itachi already leave to meet hanako" he asked. I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about" i asked. "You did know he was going to meet hanako today didn't you" He asked "no i didn't and how did you know about this little meet up and i didn't" i asked getting pissed. Because i made it clear that they couldn't meet each other. "Well remember when we were on three way and i told her to talk to itachi while i beat the crap outta you" he said i nodded signaling him to continue. "Well after you hung up they started texting each other threw my phone about the details until like 4am and i guess he put her number in his phone and they started texting each other from there i don't know anything else" he said shrugging. I was pissed they made plans to meet and we're talking behind my back. "WHERE did they say they were meeting" i asked grabbing my keys. "Um the dango shop why" he asked. " i will be back help yourself to the kitchen" i said heading out the door. I'm going to kill them.