CHAPTER 16:YEARS LATER FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

#TIME SKIP TO FOUR YEARS LATER#

i just put the kids done for a nap before dinner. me and sasuke were sitting on the porch watching the sunset. when we were just thinking of our passes. "how" sasuke said snapping me out of my thought. "how what" i said confused at his question. "how did we end up like this" sasuke said smiling at me. "it all started with the kiss" i said smiling at him remembering what started it all. "the kiss what kiss we have kissed a lot" sasuke said. "the day you first told me you love me and kissed me it was that kiss the kiss that saved my life that day i knew you loved me just as much as i love you when you kissed me that day all the pain i felt went away and i knew you would always be here no matter what so i didn't have to worry" i said cuddling close to him. "i love you hanako" he said kissing my head. "i love you too sasuke thank you for being in my life and saving for giving me things i thought i would never have" i said. he kissed me and smiled "no thank you because of you i found love i got rid if the fan girls and most importantly i have an amazing family" he said smiling at me. i kissed then i heard someone calling me from the house i knew the kids were woke so i stood up. "oh and by the way i'm pregnant again with twins" i said then kissed his cheek walking inside the house to check on the kids. he look like he was about to faint as i walked away. "here we go again i better go stalk up on ice cream and get the guest room ready for the mood swings" he said. i laughed as i heard him "i love you" i yelled from the house. "yeah yeah i love you too" he said. i'm here now all because of the kiss the kiss that saved my life the kiss i'll cherish forever....