CHAPTER 9: BEING ACCUSED

#4 WEEKS LATER#

It was Saturday and I was sitting in my room on my bed and on my new computer my dad just bought today I love my dad. I was watching YouTube and eating my 20th chocolate bar. Because for so reason since I've been pregnant I've had this weird craving for sweets like chocolate and honey covered fish or anything sweet that is. My mom walked pass my room then backed up back in front of the door. "You know too much chocolate is not good for you" mom said. "I agree with mom" Naruto said coming in my room out of no were. "But it's so good" I said biting the chocolate again. "You know I use to eat a lot of chocolate when I was pregnant" mom said. I stopped eating and glared at her. "What are you trying to say" I said. She shrugged "that you might be pregnant" mom said joking but because of the pregnancy hormones I took it seriously. I then started crying. "First TenTen, then Temari, and now my own mother why does everyone keep saying I'm pregnant when I'm not" I said while crying. I know I am but I can't let them know that they'll kill me and Sasuke and on top of that Sasuke would leave me. "I-I'm sorry honey" mom said. Naruto was just standing there looking confused. At this point all I wanted was my Sasuke. "I-I-I want Sasuke" I said crying into my hands. I threw my computer out of anger breaking it in the process. "Uh oh dads going to be mad he just bought that today" Naruto said I ignored him all I wanted was my Sasuke. I laid on the bed and started throwing a fit. I want Sasuke I want Sasuke" I said throwing my pillow. Naruto was happy he was on his way anyway to hang out with him.

                                                   #10 MINUTES LATER#

                                                      #SASUKE P.O.V.#

I pulled up to Naruto's house and sighed how did I get talked into hanging with this dobe on a Saturday. I walked up and unlocked the door they gave me a key since i am over here like i live here i even have my own room. I walked in and heard crying and crashing noises. I thought it was somebody watching an action movie but then i heard Naruto say "calm down he'll be here soon". "NO I WANT HIM NOW" i heard Hanako say. Then there was a crash and Naruto came flying out of Hanako's room. I walked up stairs next to him to see if he was okay. When he say me he looked relieved to see me which confused me. "Teme just the man i was waiting for" Naruto said. I rolled my eyes "okay what's going on" i asked. "It's Hanako" he said. "What about her" i asked. "well first she was sitting in her room eating her 20th or maybe 30thchocolate bar then my mom told her to much chocolate is bad for her then Hanako said it taste so good then my mom said that she use to eat a lot of chocolate when she was pregnant then Hanako asked what she was trying to say and then mom said that Hanako might be pregnant then Hanako started crying saying people keep accusing her of something she is not and then after that she went crazy saying that she only wants you right now for some reason" Naruto said literally explaining the whole story. "so basically to sum up what you said people keep accusing Hanako of something she is not and she just got pissed and went crazy and started throwing things" I said summing it up in one sentence. He nodded "and that's why I'm supper happy to see you" i said. "I WANT MY SASUKE RIGHT NOW OR I'M GOING TO STAB MYSELF" I heard Hanako yell. "PUT THE KNIFE DOWN" I heard Mrs. Uzumaki yell. 'Oh crap i better get in there now' i thought as i sighed.

                                                                        #HANAKO P.O.V.#

"I WANT MY SASUKE RIGHT NOW OR I'M GOING TO STAB MYSELF" i yelled "PUT THE KNIFE DOWN" mom yelled. Then I smelled my favorite apple cinnamon cologne i looked up to see a smirking Sasuke. "SASUKE" i yelled then jumped up and ran and hugged him. He hugged me back. "Hey Hanako" Sasuke said. "Hey Sasuke" I said. "What did you do" Sasuke asked looking around my room in shock I blushed. "I just had a little fit" I said pouting. Then Naruto walked in. "a little it looks like a tornado hit your room 20 times over" Sasuke said. I shrugged "well what can I say i was angry" I said. Then I noticed my new computer in the corner broken. "Aww man who broke that i just got it today" I said. "You did" they all yelled. "Oh" I said smiling. Then we all laughed and had a good day I even had dad buy a new computer best Saturday ever!!!!!!