CHAPTER 10: TRUTH AND DARE/ BIG MISTAKE

#1 MONTH LATER#

I, Hinata and TenTen have become best friends since we met. I even told them about my pregnancy and they promised not to tell. I have gotten a little fatter but I was able to convince everyone who didn't know it was nothing. Right now were all having a sleep over including Temari right now were playing truth or dare because why not. "Okay Hinata truth or dare" I said. "Truth" Hinata said. "Okay if you had to choose any other boy to date besides Naruto who would you choose" I said. She blushed redder than Gaara's hair. "Do I-I really have to answer that" Hinata said. "Not at all" I said smirking. "Oh god thank you" she said. "You can just do the cinnamon challenge twice" I said smiling a mischievous smile. She sighed "fine if I had to choose I would choose.... since I have a tiny thing for Kiba I will choose him then" Hinata said. We were all shocked "you have a small thing for Kiba out of all boys" TenTen said "hey but I like Naruto way way way more" Hinata said while blushing. We laughed at her blushing. "Alright anyway truth or dare TenTen" Hinata said. "Imma be strong and say dare" TenTen said. "Okay I dare you to prank call Neji" Hinata said smiling evilly. "What why that" TenTen said. "Or the cinnamon is waiting" I said. Temari held it up with a big spoon nodding. "No I'm good hand me the prank phone" TenTen said. I handed it to her and she dialed his number after 2 rings he picked up. "Hello" Neji said. "Hello" TenTen said changing her voice to sound like a man. "Who is this" Neji said. "I am your father" TenTen said. "No you're not who is this really" Neji said. "What's your favorite scary movie" TenTen said changing her voice to a creepy person voice. "What I-I don't know who the hell is this" Neji said. "I'm watching you Neji Hyuga'" TenTen said. "What how do you know my name" Neji yelled scared. "That's for me to know and for you to never find out little boy" TenTen said then hung up. We all started laughing "did you hear him" Temari said. "Yes who is this how do you know my name" I said mimicking what Neji said. After we calm down we went back to our game. "Okay Temari truth or dare" TenTen said. Well imma be a softy and say truth" Temari said. "Okay since we all want to know who out of all guys you have a crush on" TenTen said. We all nodded we all did want to know. She blushed "I like....Shikamaru Nara" Temari said. We were all completely shocked "WHAT" we yelled. "What is it that much of a surprise that I like him" Temari said. We all nodded. "I just thought you would like the bad boy type of guy" I said shrugging. "So what about him do you like" Hinata said. "Well he is cute and when he is being lazy he is just sexy" Temari said. We nodded understanding. "That's true because I use to have a thing for him" I said. Everyone looked at me shocked. "What" TenTen said. "Yeah I did" I said. "Wow" Hinata said. "Anyway truth or dare Hanako" Temari asked. "I wanna have some fun so I want a dare" I said. "Okay I dare you to...... tongue kiss Kiba and Gaara for 10 seconds" Temari said. Oh Sasuke is going to hate me for my decision. "Okay where are they" I said. "There across the street at Kiba's house all the guys are over there for some game tournament" Hinata said. I nodded then we put on our shoes and went across the street Temari knocked on the door after a few minutes lee opened the door. "Um hey girls what's up" Lee said. We just walked right past him and into the house all the boys looked at us confused. "What are you girls doing here and in your PJ's" Naruto said. TenTen nodded to me. I sighed and went and bent down In front of Kiba and tongue kissed him. "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10" all the girls yelled. I pulled away "okay and now for the next one" Temari said. "Hey how about we make the next one 20 seconds" TenTen said. "Fine but you are all doing the cinnamon challenge once a piece and you guys better be lucky he's like my panda and I wuv him" I said. Walking up to Gaara. He was standing so I just walked up to him and kissed him. "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19..........20" all the girls yelled. I knew they took there saying 20. I pulled away from Gaara. We all laughed and ran out of Kiba's house and back across the street. I could have sworn the whole time we were there Sasuke was glaring at me I'll talk to him later but I think I just made a big mistake one that might ruin our relationship.