CHAPTER 6: MEETING MY FATHER AGAIN

#2 HOURS LATER#
                         #Lovina’s MOM P.O.V# 

  When I got Home from work I seen Sasuke and Hanako cuddling on the couch on their phones. "Hello Sasuke hi peaches" I said. "MOM"! Hanako yelled. I heard Sasuke laugh "what” I said acting confused but I know she hates it when I call her peaches in front of people “Not in front of Sasuke and Sasuke that wasn't funny" she said to me and Sasuke "mom sit down we need to talk" she said I sat down "okay what's up are you and Sasuke dating" I said "well yeah we are but that's not what we need to talk about" she said. "Well what is it and I'll deal with you later Sasuke" I said he nodded scared I mean I approve of the relationship I just want to give him a motherly scare is all. "Ummm....... well I want to change our names back and meet my father and brother" she said. I was shocked "but I already told you I don't know where they are" I said "but I do" she said I was even more shocked "what" I said "my father is Minato the fourth Hokage and my brother is Naruto Sasuke's best friend and also he doesn't know Minato is his father" she said I was so happy that I started crying happy tears. "I can't believe my baby is alive my husband and my son I thought I lost them but they were here the whole time there alive thank god" I said. "Mom we were actually on our way there do you want to come to" she said I nodded and stood up "yeah let's go" I said. Hanako but her contacts back in and her wig on then we left I can't wait I will finally get to see my husband again at last after all this time of being apart we will be reunited.

                           #MINATO P.O.V.#

                 I was in my office working on some paper work when there was a knock at the door. "Come in" I said then one of the guards came in" lord Hokage some people have requested to see you they said it was urgent" the guard said. I nodded "okay send them in" I said he nodded "yes sir" he said then disappeared. 'I wonder what this is about' I thought.

                          #Hanako P.O.V.#
We were waiting outside the office for permission to come in. After a while the guard gave us permission and we walked in “Lord Hokage" we said bowing. "How many I help you" Minato said. "My mother and I would like to change our identities back we were the two ladies who the third Hokage let move here and change our identities for personal reasons" I said. He looked up at me then pulled out a paper "Yes I remember Lord third telling me about your situation I’m guess everything went will since your changing back” Lord fourth said. ‘God how I want to jump over the desk and hug him but have to stay professional’ I thought to myself “Yes sir everything is fine now” I said. “Well that’s good to hear so who are you now and who were you originally" Minato said. "I am now Lovina Mizuka but I was originally Hanako Namikaze Uzumaki" I said. I saw him freeze "What it can't be my daughter name was Hanako Namikaze Uzumaki and she died years ago also she had purple eyes and orange hair you don't have any of that is this some kind of joke cause it’s not funny "Minato said. "That's where your wrong father" I said and removed my contracts and wig to reveal my long orange hair and purple eyes. "Hanako it is that really you I thought you were dead" he said shocked. "No I'm not father I'm alive and healthy" I said smiling. He walked over to me and hugged me I hugged back right away never wanting to let go. "I'm so glad you’re okay and alive I thought you died I'm happy to be able to hold you again my beautiful baby girl" dad said I hugged him tighter "me to daddy" I said smiling. He turned to my mother "So who are you" dad said. "I am now Inata Mizuka but I was originally Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze" My mom said taking off her wig and contacts to reveal her red hair I like so much why can’t I have red hair but I’m not complaining I still like my hair and also you’re she showed her beautiful green eyes which makes me wonder how I got my purple ones. My dad was shocked once again "No way Kushina my dear your alive to” he said stunned. She nodded he walked over to her and hugged her then they kissed. I hid my face in Sasuke chest not wanting to see that like who wants to see their parents making out no one that’s who. "Ow" I heard my dad say I turned around to see him rubbing his head. "What happened" I said confused. "Your mom hit me" dad said. "Well you deserve it" mom said folding her arms then turning away from him. "What did I do" dad said. "Well if you don't know then I don't know" mom said. I tried to figure out what my dad did wrong when I remember... Naruto he doesn't know any of this because my dad didn’t tell him anything I thought. "Dad you didn't tell Naruto you were his father why didn’t you" I said. He looked shocked then sad. "Well I didn't want to bear the burden of looking after one child and not having the other it just hurt too much and since he was only two when everything happened it wasn’t that hard for him to forget to him that was all just a dream" dad said bowing his head shameful. "Well you have both now so are you are going to tell Naruto" my mom said. Dad smiled "yeah I'll tell him" dad said "no I'll tell him when I go to school in a few weeks because I need time to take all this in and also have to know what I’m going to say to Naruto plus I want to be the first to hug him like we use to" I said smiling remembering when I was two how he would hug me really tight when I was scared to let me know he would always protect me. They all smiled my mom and dad nodded "after school I want you and Naruto to come to my office" dad said I nodded. Then we all talked for about 3 hours well Sasuke just sat there after a while we left. I was sitting on my bed thinking about everything this is a truly amazing day nothing could top this day I was about to lay down when there was a knock on my window I walked over to see Sasuke. I opened the window and hopped in "what are you doing here" I said. But he just kissed me I kissed back still shocked but melted into it and then things happened. Best day ever!!!!