CHAPPY 11: CAUGHT

#FOUR MONTHS LATER#

It's been four months since the day I did that dare you know the one that I kissed Kiba and Gaara yep that one. Any ways Sasuke won't talked to me he won't even call now that's being unfair I mean he could at least text me how he feels or something. I had gotten a lot bigger so I refused to come out my room or go to school. I locked myself up here in my room two months ago so my mom and people won't question me. I only allow TenTen and Hinata in my room since were all best friends and plus they already knew about everything. They said today they after school they would go shopping for baby clothes for me I already told them I was having a boy and a girl. I just hope they don't get caught by anyone mostly Sasuke and Naruto.

                                                           #HINATA P.O.V.#

It was our last hour of the day and then me and TenTen are going clothes shopping for Hanako. I and TenTen agreed that we can't get caught by anybody mostly Sasuke and Naruto or Hanako will kill us literally. As soon as the bell rang we quickly walked to my car we are taking my car because I normally ride with Neji so not a lot of people know what my car looks like so that's a good thing. TenTen said she would meet me because she had to pee. After five minutes TenTen came and got in the car "you ready" I asked her. She nodded then we headed to the mall. When we got there we looked at all the baby stores "which one would Hanako pick" I asked we looked around then we both pointed at the same store and walked into the store. I felt like someone was following us but I shook it off 'no one is following I'm tripping'.

                                                                 #SASUKE P.O.V.#

Hinata and TenTen have been acting weird today. In our last hour class they were passing notes to each other. I managed to get one. I read it and it said: we can't get caught by any students mostly Sasuke and Naruto or Hanako will kill us literally ~from TenTen. I was confused and curious why on they get caught by me or Naruto I mean I know were wondering what's up with her but what are they hiding. Also what's this got to do with Hanako she hasn't been to school in Months? I'm going to get to the bottom of this. For some reason when I thought of Hanako I get really angry... Oh yeah because she tongue kissed Kiba and Gaara right in front of me she is a fucking hoe I thought. Well once the bell rang Hinata and TenTen were the first ones out of class. I quickly followed them then TenTen went one way and Hinata headed outside I decide to follow Hinata. Hinata got in a car it was lavender I didn't know she had one she always rides with Neji but that's not my problem. I got in my car and prepared to follow her. Then Naruto came and got in the car. "Sup theme" Naruto said. "Shut up" I said still focusing on Hinata. Naruto followed my gaze then he was confused. "Why are you staring at Hinata" Naruto asked. "What's it look like spying dobe" I said. "Why" Naruto asked. "Cause they were talking about Hanako and acting suspicious and they said whatever they do they can't get caught by you or me or Hanako will kill them literally" I said. "Oh now I get it so were going to follow them and see what they're doing without getting caught cool it's like were ninja's" Naruto said. I rolled my eyes "yeah whatever" I said. Then TenTen came and got in Hinata's car they pulled off and we followed being careful not to be caught. We followed them and after about 5 minutes we stopped in a parking lot. I looked up at the place and it was Kohna mall. We got out the car and followed them. We entered the mall and they stopped and looked at the store "which one would Hanako pick" Hinata said they both then pointed at the same store and went in we followed I looked up at the name of the store 'baby's r us what are they doing here that's strange' I thought. We seen Hinata and TenTen they were looking for baby clothes for boys and girls. After a while I saw Hinata and TenTen look at each other than at the spot me and Naruto were hiding. Me and Naruto turned the corner praying that they didn't see us. "I think our cover is blown" Naruto whispered to me. i glared at him "I know that dobe" I said damn is he really that stupid.

                                                                   #TENTEN P.O.V.#

We were looking at baby clothes for Hanako. I looked at boys clothes while Hinata looked at girl's clothes. After a while I felt like we were being watched. I looked at Hinata and she looked at me I could tell we were thinking the same thing. We both looked at the spot we felt eyes coming from and just like thought we saw a pair of onyx eyes and a pair of blue eyes but then they were gone in a second. "Damn" I said knowing just who was following us. "Come on out we know your there" I said. Then just as we expected Naruto and Sasuke came around the corner. "What are you guys doing" Sasuke asked. "Oh nothing just looking at clothes for my brother and sister" Hinata said. "That's a lie because I heard you to talking about doing something for Hanako and also you don't have a baby brother or sister that small" I said. "Oh well um" Hinata said. "okay fine were here for Hanako my aunt is having a baby girl and boy and she wanted us to get some clothes for her since she is not coming out her room and only me and Hinata are allowed in" I said. "Yeah she locked herself in her room a few months ago" Naruto said. "I didn't know I don't even talk to her after what she did" Sasuke said. "Well maybe you should man up and let it go and talk to her because she is getting very pissed that you won't talk to her" I said. "hn" Sasuke said then him and Naruto left. We went back to shopping for the baby clothes few that was close.

                                                                         #HANAKO P.O.V.#

I was waiting on TenTen and Hinata then there was A knock on the door. I walked over and opened it to see hin and ten. They quickly walked in and locked the door. "Did you get the clothes" I said. "Yes" TenTen said handing me the bags. I sat on my bed and looked at the clothes. "Aww there so cute thanks guys" I said hugging them. "Your welcome it took us some time but we got it" Hinata said. "Well thanks" I said. "Okay well we have school tomorrow but we will be back" TenTen. I nodded then locked the door behind them. I laid on my bed and sighed. I heard my phone beep meaning I got a text. I pick it up hoping it was Sasuke but it was Naruto. I threw my phone in frustration why won't he call me.