ii. Introduction

[Please vote and comment☺️]

Draco and I walked into the great hall after arriving a little while ago. Draco and I stared around in speculation and amazement. We had never seen anything as beautiful and magical in our lives. The older students watched us in boredom and curiosity. Draco smirked at me as we neared the stool, that held the sorting hat. Our father, the great Lucious Malfoy had told us everything we would expect when we had arrived. The boats, the giant and a huge castle. Huge was an understatement.

Dumbledore welcomed us and told us about the forbidden forest, and how we would be killed. I saw a brunette next to me in amusement as his eyes bulged. Had no one told him about it after he got his letter? Draco glared his eyes at me as I looked next to the boy, I realized who was the one who rejected him. A wizard rejecting a Malfoy? Unheard of. He would surely regret it later on.

Professor McGonagall started calling off names- Tessa Moore, Harold River. A RavenClaw and Gryffindor. Draco gave off a confident aura while I was freaking a bit out. Our mother told me nerves were fine, but dad had told us  he would not like it. Draco's name was called and he smirked at me before walking up to the sorting hat.

The hat had not even touched his head before yelling "Slytherian!" The Slytherian table cheered as Draco smiled at the school.

"Ella Malfoy." McGonagall called my name. Heat was radiating off of my forehead as my hands became clammy. I breathed deeply before walking carefully up, to make sure I did not trip over my robes. I eyed the professors for encouragement and I gladly got it. One greasy haired teacher eyed me as I turned around. I sighed as the hat was put on my head.

The hat took a moment to speak before, speaking of ideas. "Smart enough for Ravenclaw, wiser for Hufflepuff." The hat paused and I looked up into it, as my breathing became faster. Why hadn't he put me in Slytherian? "Troubled mind, very troubled mind in the future. Dark enough for Syltherian, but courage deep within. You're a tricky one my dear. It will be-" My heart had stopped. I blinked back my anxiety.

He had called Gryffindor.

My mind began to race as my heart had started beating once more in a rapid pace. I looked towards Draco who had began to stand up and eye the staff and teachers. We could not be split up. There had been a moment of silence when the hat had called my house. Then a huge cheer from the Gryffindor had drowned out my fear and the screaming in my mind.

Draco wasn't happy. My father wouldn't. How the bloody hell would I survive?

Let me tell you, it has not been easy.

//

Hope you all enjoyed xx