vi

Tonight, D

Tonight, D.A were practicing patronus' which was going quite well for the group. Hermione had an otter, Ron a Jack Russell, Bella a butterfly, Eric a dog and a Panda for Becca. They were all very happy.

Harry congratulated each and every one of the members. He was happy so many were catching on quickly and putting so much effort into the meetings.

Harry called the meeting for that night. Everyone left with smiles on their faces. Bella made her way over to the mirror which had photos, she wanted to look at the original group. All their faces with a huge smile and optomisium in their eyes. Her parents had never been that happy in a photo nor much in real life.

Harry walked up next to her and looked at the photo.

"You had lovely parents, Harry." Bella spoke. He thanked her.

"Do you think about them much?" She asked. "Quite a lot, you?" He asked. Harry knew all about her relationship with her family- they kicked her out after the second year and bless the Weasleys for taking quite a liking from her during the winter holidays that they had let her stay. Her family kicked her out, never spoke to her and acted as if she did not exist. She doesn't speak of them as to what they did her first summer back.

"Not so much, but when I do it's my mother I think about." She said softly looking down at a necklace her mother gave her before she got on the train at platform 9 3/4 for the first time.

"Are you going to next hogesmeade?" She asked and he nodded blinking rather fastily.

"Would you want to meet up?" He asked and she blushed. "I'd like that." She smiled. "But wouldn't we go anyways together?" She asked laughing and he blushed.

"I'll see you upstairs Harry." She said smiling before walking out.

As Bella turned a corner some time later to get on the stairs, she had not realize Draco was above her going to his dormitories in the dungeons. He hadn't seen her smile so widely in a long time and it was as if something sparked within him. But also something, darkened inside of him. She was a traitor, and was someone who was beneath him. He also couldn't forget that they were twins. Same blood, same hair color, memories etc. That was his sister and he wanted nothing more than to know why she was smiling so widely.

Something he'd never find out.

//

Hope you all enjoyed xx

Sorry it's so short