v

Hermione and Harry took a look around at the group of people around them in Hogs Head

Hermione had gotten people to come out and to see if they wanted to learn Defense against the Dark Arts. Something that scared Bella to say the least.

Her and Harry spoke for the next hour on why they wanted to start this group, and how it was important and vital to them.

And by the end of the hour they had signatures from,

Alice Tolipan, Alicia Spinnet, Angelina Johnson, Anthony Goldstein, Cho Chang, Colin Creevey, Cormac Mclaggen, Dean Thomas, Dennis Creevey, Ernie Macmillan, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ginevfra Weasley, Hannah Abbott, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Justin FInch-Flenchley, Katie Bell, Lavender Brown, Lee Jordan, Luca Caruso, Marietta Edgecombe, Michael Corner, Nevilla Longbottom, Nigel Wolpert, Padma Patil, Parvati Patil, Romila Vane, Ronald Weasley, Susan Bone, Terry Boot, Zacharias Smith, Rebecca Wood, Eric Smith, Bella Malfoy.

Bella made her way up the the castle after walking to the end of Hogsmeade- father from Hogwarts and then back up.

She wanted to clear her mind and had the hardest time trying.

Her mind was cloudy from the situation back at Hogs Head and then piecing together the letter her father sent her. No one had seen the letter yet and she was hoping to keep it that way.

Dumbeldore had sent her a letter during the morning owl post, he wanted her to come meet him after Hogsmeade. She had no idea on why he wanted to.

"Fizzing Wheezes" Bella spoke and she walked through the entrance.

She knocked on the door and she heard a soft come in.

"Good evening, Miss Bella. Please sit." Dumbeldore spoke.

She smiled. "Evening Professor." She said sitting down.

"Before we get to the main objective, I have been wanting to ask you how you've been doing." He said looking at Bella above his glasses.

"Better. School work has been keeping me busy, and studying has. Clubs as well. Nothing much has happened." She said and he smiled.

"Now, it has been brought to my attnetion from a certain Black. That you can read one's mind." Dumbeldore spoke. Bella's breath hitched and grew nervous.

"Runs on the Black side." Bella softly spoke. "We never spoke about it much or thought about it. It was only important when my father." Bella paused as she spoke that word. He hadn't been a father for quite sometime. "When he needed some help with a person who wouldn't listen." Bella said looking down.

"Do you make any use of it?" He asked. She shook her head. "It's always landed me in trouble." She spoke looking at Dumbledore.

"Do you have any means of using it in the future?" He asked. "No, it's caused trouble and pain and I don't like prying on people's thought's." She said and he nodded.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you fear that you were sorted into the wrong house?" Dumbledore asked.

Bella sighed before looking up..

"Every day. It always crosses my mind. How im the only Malfoy to not be in Slytherian baffles me. Some days I have so much anger, I want to take it out on innocent people. I want to punish those who hurt me. " She said looking at her hands.

"You're not an evil person. You have never been and hopefully will never be. Besides, it's what you know. And I must say you're doing a brilliant job controlling your anger. It's not easy." He spoke.

"You have something that your family does not have. You have courage. Your family acts on cowardnice and fear of others." He added.

"You may not see it now, but you will very soon." He smiled.

Bella nodded and stood up.

"Thankyou professor, goodnight." She smiled and walked out.

Bella made her way back towards the common room where she came across Eric.

"What are you doing Eric?!" She said as he walked up next to her.

"Visiting my girl." He smiled thinking about Cho.

"Oh hell no, Filch is up there." He said as Mrs.Norris brushed their ankles. She always had a thing for Bella.

Filch came up to them and sneered.

"Couple o' fools out past curfew." He sneered again.

They walked into the common room after Peeves made a dash past them with something from Umbridges office.

"Are you always trying to get me in trouble with FIlch?" Eric joked.

"Oh yes, ofcoarse. Who else to be my partner in crime after curfew?" She winked as she sat down next to Ron.

Maybe Dumbledore was right, she was not an evil person.

//

Hope you all enjoyed xx