epilogue ii

the war had ended a year ago, and ella was still somewhat recovering from it. once the war was over her and draco made up as well as the rest of the family. then once that was over, she fled the estate. she no longer could live there, she felt trapped and suffocated like she did once before. traveling in and out of europe, trying to find a place where she felt safe and where she could hide. 

lazio, italy. 

ella was once again on the beach, something she did almost daily. a source of medicine and healing that she needed. however, today was a rainy and cold day. forcing her to stay inside with her cat.

she was currently writing a letter to her mother and father, she had just heard the news that her father was dying. something she did not foresee. but now she was no longer tied down to her dark past. she felt somewhat free, after all these years. 

she heard a knock at her door, probably her neighbor whom she adored. her neighbor enjoyed bringing over fresh bread and food. a relationship she treasured wholeheartedly. 

but it wasn't her neighbor, it was harry. the boy who fucking lived. the boy with the scar, that ella found breathtaking. 

harry knocked loud enough for her to hear, and once ella apperared- her tears began to fall. the boy she fell madly in love with, here in front of her. she froze, scared of what he was going to say.  she opened the door and instantly the two hugged.

they melted into one another and she smiled. he wiped her tears. 

this was where he was meant to be, holding her in his arms. 

"ella..ive missed you so much." he whispered crying. "i know.." she sniffled, "me too." she embraced harry and gave him the biggest kiss. 

the pair were reunited now, and all was well once again.