vii

Draco the following day had trouble concentrating on his work

Draco the following day had trouble concentrating on his work. His father had sent the two a letter for a funeral and they were both expected to attend even though they didn't like Bella. A very close friend of theirs wife had died, and Bella and him had always had a strong bond with her.

The twins were granted permission to leave for the weekend, and Bella was very much not looking forward to seeing her family- whom she hated. She walked out into the freezing cold into the courtyard meeting her brother and Professor Snape. "Afternoon, Ms.Malfoy." Snape said cooly whil Draco looked away.

"Ms. Malfoy!" She heard her name from inside the school, she turned around to her favorite person. Professor McGonnagal. Bella  smiled widely as she walked towards the professor. Whom, had a letter and a warm smile.

"Please read when you get the chance." She smiled before wrapping her arms around the student. "Don't listen to a word they say, be happy you will try?" She whispered. The young girl nodded and gave the older lady a soft smile. She left with a kiss on her forehead and a smile on her face.

Snape would be accompying them to the end of Hogsmeade where their father would be meeting them. Then they would apparate to their home.

Draco's mind had been fogged with wondering what his father would say to the twins when they met him. He had wanted to know what McGonnagal had put in the letter she had given Bella. He needed to know. Bella would never give him the chance.

Bella caught sight of the long blonde locks that made her uneasy. He was not looking in their direction, but when he turned around his eyes fell upon the young girl.

"Mr. Malfoy, good afternoon." Snape had spoke shaking the blonde's hand. "You as well, Severous." He said looking up at Snape's face.

"I do hope you make a safe trip back to your home." Snap spoke before walking back towards school.

Bella had so wished she could be back up in the warm common room, with Eric and Becca laughing and eating candy. She sure had taken those moments for granted. She turned back toward the school as Draco and their father greeted one another- Lucius was excited to see Draco.