viii

Back at Hogwarts the group were beginning dinner and every once and a while, owl deliveries were made at night instead of the usual morning

Back at Hogwarts the group were beginning dinner and every once and a while, owl deliveries were made at night instead of the usual morning. The owl dropped the letter in front of them and they all looked at one another. They knew it was from Bella.

Eric reached for the letter and gave the owl a little pet, and he opened the letter.

He read the letter out loud to them, and Becca looked nervous. "I really hope she is ok. She's been known to lie before." Becca said looking down at her plate of food. McGonagall came up to the group and smiled. "I promise, that Bella is perfectly fine." She said to them and put a hand on Becca's shoulder. Minerva had her doubts ofcoarse but thought that if she comforted them she would be to.

The group ate in silence the rest of the night, before going up to the common room for a long and boring weekend without their Bella.

Back at the Malfoys, Bella had just gotten done getting ready for dinner. Her parents were having there friends over and that meant that she needed to dress up a bit. Miss Poppy helped much to Bella's dismay. She always liked being independent like she does at school and at the The Willow. Poppy wouldn't allow that to happen even for a second. "My my, Miss Bella. Beautiful." Poppy said putting her hands over her mouth. Bella thought she did look okay for the Malfoy standered. Her normal hair style, her favorite black dress and her pearl necklace.

She made her way down a few minutes later with Poppy in front of her, causing her to feel warm inside. Poppy loved watching out for her favorite master and did it with pride.

Bella made her way to the parlor knowing her family would be in the bar room. She knew Draco would make his way to the parlor after awhile, but she didn't care since she had a book already in her hand. Poppy opened the door for her and was shocked to see her mother waiting for her.

"Your aunt Bel is here." She said standing up. "I thought I would let you know." She said before walking past me. I sat down across from where she sat and pulled out my book to study.

Her aunt Bel was never my favorite but she knew how to get along with her and not make her mad.

The door opened a little while later and saw Poppy which meant dinner was ready. She breathed deeply before walking into dinner.

Aunt Bel was laughing like she always was and then she noticed Bella.
"If it isn't Miss Bella." She said smirking. Bella nodded and sat down away from the family.

Ever since she came back for winter holiday they had told her to sit away from them and she knew just to do it.

Bella listened to the conversation as she ate her dinner quietly.

"So your father tells me, your very good friends with that Potter boy." Bellatrix started towards the young girl. Bella looked up towards her aunt and nodded grimly.