xi

Umbridge was beginning to yell at the group who were now in her office

"Now that Dumbledore is gone,I can finally deal with you how I want to." She smiled at Hermione, Harry, Eric, Ron,Bella,Becca and Neville. They were caught in her office, Bella and him because Harry needed to see if Sirius was home and he was not. They had been dealt with for the D.A with "I shall not tell lies" inked with their own blood in there hands.

"Now who were you trying to contact in here?" She asked Harry walking in front of us all.

Draco smirked as Umbridge pested Neville making him squirm.

"Just let me tell her." Bella said catching everyones attention. Harry looked at her wide eyed.

"What'd you say? What'd you want to tell me." Umbridge said peering down at Bella who was looking at Draco now. "Harry please." She begged looking at Harry now. "No, don't." He said while Bella shook her head.

"We were trying to contact Dumbledore." She spoke looking at Umbridge. "What for?" She asked quizedly. "His-his weapon is ready." She said stuttering. "What weapon." Umbrdige asked.

"Me." Bella said and that scared Harry. "You?" Umbridge asked laughing.

"Yes, im the weapon." Bella repeated. "And how are you the weapon?" Umbridge asked.

Bella sighed before answering, "I can read minds." And with that the whole room was stunned.

"You can what?" Umbridge asked.

"She can read peoples mind." Draco said from the corner looked gloomy.

"She has her whole life." He added.

"Lying is not tolerated." Umbridge said tapping her wand on her hand.

"Cast the bloody spell already, make me leave this hell I call my life." Bella spoke calmly. Harry felt his heart break as she spoke those words.

"If you wish." She said grabbing Bella's arm and Harry.

"Move." She commanded.

She pushed them into the forest.

"Now Harry, you'll be doing the spell." Umbridge said smiling smugly.

"No- I will not." Harry replied.

"I'm a teacher. I want my job next year." She said innocently.

Then out of nowhere, the Centars came into view. Umbridge pushed Harry and Bella in front of her.

Let's just say they did not care, and ended up taking her for a joy ride up to there caves.

Harry stared at Bella as they breathed for a moment.

He put his hand on her cheek as she let a tear slip. "I'm sorry I never knew." Harry said pulling her close.

"Im sorry I never told you." She replied.