iii

A/N: Please go check out Extraodinary with Neville Longbottom and The Opponent with Ron Weasley

Bella's foot hit Harry from across the table, as to tell him to shut up. "Ow, what was that for?" He said staring wide eyed at Bella. She smirked taking a spoonful of cereal. "I told you not to roll your eyes at me." She said eyeing him. "Were humans, what else are we supposed to do?" Ron asked, next to Ron.

"Hmm? I don't know, don't do it." she sighed. Hermione rushed into breakfast with books in her hand- presumably just dashing from the library to grab some not so extra books for her charms essay due next Thursday as it was only Friday. "Good morning to you to, Mione." Bella said half of her mouth was full of cereal while the other one was not. "I swear sometimes your a mixture of these two." She said casually as she took some toast and eggs. "Besides, don't start with me this morning-" She was cut off by Ron. "We never start with you, this early in the morning anyways." Ron aid looking down at his cereal scooping up the rest. Harry, Bella and Hermione stopped what they were doing and stared at Ron.

"Are you shitting me Ron? You start on her every morning." Harry said going back to his food. "Why can't we start on you this morning?" Bella asked sipping her apple juice. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "She just rolled her eyes!" Ron exclaimed and Bella gave him the look to shut up or else.

"You're brother, the oh so lovely Draco and his girlfriend Pansy made my life miserable last night in the library." She said itching the side of her head. "Don't they do that every night?" Bella asked. Hermione smiled. "Well they don't say false things about you." She said looking upset. "Draco said some really rude things and quote frankly,  I don't go to the library to hear them." She said taking a bit of her toast. "What did they say?" Bella asked nervously. Hermione looked at her to make sure was fine hearing it. "Blood traitor, nutty little wanker (whore)." And which Bella swallowed hard. "I'm so sorry." Hermione added and she nodded.

"Besides what was he doing in the library?" Bella asked before Ron and harry laughed. "And why didn't you say anything?" She added quickly. "You were having a heated match of Wizard's Chess to be bothered." Hermione said before Bella rubbed her eyes. "Sometimes I wish I could kill him." She sighed before slamming the table making the silverware close to her jump.

"Does he still not understand that I have zero  control of what the Sorting hat says- besides as Malfoys, we never question. How does having one boyfriend make me a wanker?!" She said furiously.

"Maybe if you try to stay with your family over the summer, he'd know that you're still the same girl you were before coming here." Eric said sarcastically casual- Bella's best friend said next to her not looking up from his homework due next period. "You know very well, i'm not welcomed there." Bella said. Rebecca came in holding an ice pack to her jaw. Bella hurried to Becca her best friend as she grimaced. "What happened!" She said concerned. "Who do you think?" She asked. Draco had taking a liking to hex Becca as she was of muggle blood. "That twat.' Bella said before standing up and walking around the tables to get to Draco.

"Bella!" Her group called after her. Pansy looked up from across from Draco and got his attention.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" She said pulling him up by his robes as she became furious. The hall was now staring at yet another but rare fight from the Malfoy twins.

"If it isn't miss muggle lover, what do I owe this surprise." Draco grinned as his group snickered.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop hexing Becca! She's innocent, and you have no right taking your anger with me out on her." Bella said crossing her arms. "Then where's the fun?" He said acidicly. She grimaced. "Why can't you get it through your thick skull, that I went with what was chosen for me. Not what I wanted." Bella spat.

"Father and I knew you didn't have the guts to ask for Slytherian." He said meaning that Lucious was no longer her father.

"You're just as airy-fairy (Weak)  as Longbottom." He said laughing. Tears brimmed her eyes, Neville was one of her first friends here at Hogwarts and continued to be a strong friend throughout these years.

"I can't believe I ever was your twin." She said storming past him.

Throughout the day, she avoided everybody as her emotions took control of her. More importantly, her demons.

Just like the sorting hat once said, she would be troubled.

//

Hope you all enjoyed xx