5~ A way towards Sasurji's heart

Hey guys, Now i am fine and as promised here is an update on a Tuesday. Bdw i might post one more tonight ;)

Please don't forget to vote and comment, guys. It will motivate me for quicker update :*

************************************************************************************

Next morning, Randhir woke up with the loud alarm echoing in his room. He groaned checking the time; 8 am. He isn't used to waking up this early on weekends. His eyes widened when he realized about his mission- Impress Hitler Sasurji.

'Oh ****!' Randhir exclaimed leaping out of bed. He grabbed his towel and clothes and dashed into the bathroom.

He quickly brushed, showered and got dressed.

Randhir hurried into the kitchen and found a middle-aged man in plain kurtha with a ghumcha on his shoulder working in the kitchen. Randhir composed himself and casually walked up to him.

'Good morning, Kaka.' He greeted leaning against the kitchen slab. The man looked slightly taken aback, nevertheless, he forced a smile and greeted Randhir back.

Randhir watched him make Aloo Paratha and spoke, as per plan, - 'Kaka, You go and arrange the table I will make breakfast for everyone.'

The man looked equally shocked again. He eyed Randhir suspiciously while Randhir forced an innocent smile. Kaka insisted he made food else Saheb (Hitler Sasurji) will get angry. Randhir kept assuring the man and finally succeeded. The man stuffed the boiled Aloo and made round balls, all Randhir has to do is roll it with a roller pin and put it on the Tava.

'It is going to be easy.' Randhir told himself.

Kaka left and Randhir stared at round balls, he gulped.

************************************************************

Sanyukta woke up and quickly freshened up. She had thought Randhir will wake up late and she didn't want her father to get another excuse to scold him. So, she has decided to wake him up.

As she walked past the kitchen she heard someone cursing and a loud crashing sound. She frowned- Kaka has never behaved oddly before.

Sanyukta walked into the kitchen and her eyes widened on seeing Randhir covered in the dough with two balls of dough open and Aloo spluttered on the ground along with the Tava. Randhir fumed glaring at the Tava. Sanyukta sighed rolling her eyes.

'Good morning.' She greeted him with a cheery face. Randhir glared back at her, his chest heaving.

'Oh!' Sanyukta made an innocent face. She walked up to him and held his arm, she leaned and pecked his cheek. She smiled feeling Randhir relax.

'Kya hua?' (What happened?)

Randhir sighed shaking his head, he leaned resting his palms on the kitchen slab. He then narrated his ordeal of making perfect Aloo Parathas.

Sanyukta listened to him intently all the while caressing his back. After listening to him, an idea struck her.

'No way.' Randhir refused instantly and Sanyukta pouted.

'Why not? I make the Parathas and you take the credit. It's perfect.' Sanyukta said brightly. Randhir shook his head. 'That would be cheating.'

Sanyukta rolled her eyes and shifted closer to him, she hit his arm with hers.

'Dear, Patidev. No one needs to know.' She whispered naughtily.

Randhir looked at her, the twinkle in her eyes gave him the confidence to take the leap. Slowly, he gave a thoughtful nod.