8~ Bath Tub Romance

Oh Yeah *_* Most of the Reader's Reaction on seeing the Title

It is a long chapter so Me want long comments *wears kala chasma in full swag*

*************************************************

Randhir's excitement had no bounds as he climbed the pimping leading to Sanyukta's room. He smirked finding the window open. He jumped through the window. Looking around, he found the room empty

'Sanyukta.' He called cautiously.

'I am here.' Her voice floated from the bathroom. Randhir's heart raced as he approached the slightly open bathroom door. He could hear the sound of water and felt goosebumps. He trembled with excitement and nervousness as he pushed open the door with his shivering fingers.

Sanyukta looked up from the bathtub and smiled shyly at him. Randhir gaped at her. Only her shoulder and head is exposed rest is covered with heavy soap foam. He noticed her clothes hanging beside the bathtub. He gulped looking at it.

'Randhir, come in, and please lock the door.' Sanyukta said. Her voice broke his trance. Randhir looked at her and smiled. Sanyukta quickly looked away.

In lighting speed, Randhir locked the door and began undressing. Sensing his excitement, Sanyukta blushed brick red.

She had her eyes lowered all the while and shifted little as she felt him sit in the bathtub opposite her.

Randhir admired her for a while before moving his hand and hooking his fingers under her chin. He lifted her face but Sanyukta doesn't look up. Sanyukta was acting all bold a confident before but now, she felt terribly, terribly shy. She couldn't even meet his gaze.

'You were so bold back up at the terrace. Ab Kya hua?' He teased her. Sanyukta simply smiled in response.

Randhir moved his hand and placed it on her shoulder. Sanyukta gasped feeling goosebumps as he slid his hand and grabbed her palm under water.

Randhir held her hand tightly and pulled her. Sanyukta gasped as she fell on him, her other palm resting on his bare chest. As their bodies collided and their skin touched, Sanyukta felt giddy. She avoided his gaze and buried her head into his neck. She continued to smile shyly.

'Arey, if you will keep shying like this then-' Randhir chuckled as Sanyukta slapped his arm playfully.

'I am not shy.' She mumbled hiding her face into the crook of his neck. Randhir wrapped his arm around her, - 'Of course, you aren't shy and I am Anaconda.' He continued to tease her. Sanyukta glared at him. Randhir smiled and placed a small bit of foam on her nose. He found her adorable with the foam on her cute nose and an angry pout.

'Aww.' He smiled and leaned closer. Sanyukta melted as he kissed her pout.

Randhir held the back of her neck and tried to deepen the kiss but Sanyukta had other plans.