13~ Is Sanyukta Pregnant?

As Ankit turned to leave, there was a loud crashing sound and everyone in the room flinched. Kishore and Ankit glanced worriedly at each other. Randhir smirked.

'WHAT THE HELL, VIDHUSHI!' Sanyukta's angry voice echoed and Randhir's smirk widened. Kishore looked at him and Randhir looked back with pride. His chest puffed up.

In the room, Sanyukta was aghast when Vidhushi informed her about a guy's family that has come to see her for an alliance. Then she got very angry when Vidhushi spoke to her in a sarcastic tone. In a fit of rage with all her might, Sanyukta smashed a small showpiece on the floor.

'How can anyone just come to see me for an alliance?' Sanyukta said. Her chest heaved as her breath quickened.

'Ask your father. Why shoot the messenger?' Vidhushi shrugged. Sanyukta held her forehead with her palm and sat down on the small stool. She placed her elbow on the dressing table and shook her head. Now, what is she going to do? How will she tell her Dad that she is already married?

Sanyukta sighed.

'Sanyukta, don't you dare create a scene.' Ankit barged in and began scolding her. Sanyukta rolled her eyes. Ankit is always desperate for the limelight and never misses a chance to show his superiority over Sanyukta, it's the "I am the elder brother" thing. At times, this behavior of his gets to Sanyukta's nerves.

'Bhai, please, don't start now.' Sanyukta said in a small voice. Ankit looked offended and began lecturing her about how she is embarrassing her family in front of the guy's family. Annoyed, Sanyukta shook her head. Vidhushi pitched in and the husband-wife began scolding her. Sanyukta realized it is waste arguing also any time now her father might come.

'FINE! JUST SHUT UP.' Sanyukta yelled standing up and the duo quietened. They looked at each other and smirked.

Sanyukta turned to leave when Vidhushi held her hand, - 'Arey, you can't go like this.' She frowned at her. Sanyukta jerked her arm from her grip and sighed. She sat down angrily on the small stool.

******************************************

Randhir is thousand times confident that Sanyukta will never agree for the alliance. Forget to agree, not in a million years will she agree to even see the guy. Randhir eyed the well-built man and smirked. The look of discomfort on Mr. Agarwal's face was increasing Randhir's happiness. He wished he could just click a picture of him and frame it in his room. Kishore's gaze met Randhir's and he smiled widely at his Sasurji.

Minutes later, Sanyukta entered the room and Randhir's smile dropped instantly. Now, a wide smile appeared on Kishore's face. He glanced at Randhir. He looked shocked. Kishore's smile widened.

So, what if Sanyukta loves Randhir. Kishore is her father and she loves him more. Kishore thought and felt proud of his daughter. Sanyukta never fails him.

Randhir blinked as Sanyukta entered with Vidhushi and Ankit on either side of her. She looked angry AF but was forced to keep her head lowered. Randhir noted she is dressed in traditional red and white flowing Anarkali. Her hair neatly combed and loose resting on her back. And a lot of make-up adorned her face.

Randhir looked at Kishore who kept avoiding his gaze and talking to the family. Randhir clenched his fists tightly.

Sanyukta walked up to the family and is made to sit opposite the guy. The parents and the old man looked very pleased. They looked at each other and began to happily whisper something. Kishore smiled politely at them and then turned to Vidhushi.

'Go get some snacks and tea.' He said to her. Vidhushi nodded and smiled at the boy's family and walked out of the room.

Randhir burned with anger as he watched the dude in formal suit eyeing Sanyukta. She sat uncomfortably and kept pricking her freshly done nail paint. The guy's gaze fell from her face to her nails and he shamelessly stared at her hand. Randhir was having a hard time controlling his temper. He just didn't want to create a scene and embarrass Sanyukta else he would have surely knocked daylights out of the guy for staring at his wife. Seeing him so helpless, Kishore smiled.