2~ Sasurji's Conditions

Guys, this tuesday i might be busy so here is an early update. It's a long one ;)

************************************************************

"Papa, I will explain everything. Please first let us in." Sanyukta said uncertainly. She clenched Randhir's palm tighter. Randhir simply stared, pale faced, at Kishore. Mr. Agarwal eyed Randhir before nodding. He turned around and walked in. Sanyukta and Randhir glanced at each other and walked in still holding hands.

As they entered the living room they heard a loud gasp and is alarmed.

"Oh, my God, Randhir!"

They found Vidhushi standing by the sofa, her eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and her palm on her chest.

"Hey." Randhir flashed a nervous smile. Vidhushi looked from Sanyukta to Randhir; gaping with her eyes wide and jaw dropped.

Considering their history, she is shocked seeing Randhir in their house.

"Get Chai, Vidhushi." Kishore said in a stern voice. Vidhushi dropped her hand and nodded instantly. She was about to walk when Kishore interrupted her.

"Sanyukta." Kishore said not looking at the duo.

"Ji, Papa." Sanyukta said fearfully.

"Go help your Bhabhi."

Sanyukta nodded little and was about to go but Randhir held her palm tightly. His eyes pleaded her to not leave him alone with her Hitler Papa. Sanyukta gave him a helpless look and slowly slipped her palm from his grip.

"All the best." Sanyukta whispered and walked away. She didn't want to leave him alone with her Dad but she can't say No to her father either. Before leaving the room, she glanced at Randhir once again. He shook his head little begging her to not go. Sanyukta shook her head feebly.

"Come." Vidhushi held her hand and took her out of the room.

God, please save Randhir- Sanyukta made silent prayers as she followed Vidhushi to the kitchen.

Randhir looked at Kishore who stood staring front, his hand folded behind him. A moment later, he walked towards the sofa and sat on the double sofa. Randhir watched him adjust his orange Kurtha and when Kishore looked up, Randhir looked away.

"Sit." He said sternly. Randhir looked at his father-in-law and nodded nervously. With his head lowered Randhir walked towards a single sofa next to Mr. Agarwal.

He cleared his throat as he sat uncomfortably. Kishore eyed him but doesn't say anything. Randhir placed his palms on his thighs and stared at the ground. He felt a tight lump in his throat and massaged his throat.

"Water?"

"Huh!" Randhir is startled that Kishore asked him nicely. Randhir shook his head and flashed a nervous smile. Kishore doesn't smile back and so Randhir quickly adjusted his expressions.

**************************************************************

Sanyukta played with her fingers as she walked feeling lost. She dashed into Vidhushi who whined making a face.

"Sorry." Sanyukta muttered distractedly. Vidhushi pressed her lips tightly and looked at her angrily before turning around.

Many negative thoughts kept clogging Sanyukta's mind as Vidhushi made tea. She feared if something wrong happens, perhaps a fight. Randhir has changed, indeed, but he is still short tempered, and so is her father. Sanyukta bit her lower-lip and stared at her fingers, her nail polish has almost scraped off by now.