20~ The Dream

He, guys!!!! You want to know more about me *smiles* Then check out my Candid Interview by the very sweet and amazing Anu *hearts*  Please don't forget to vote and comment on the IV :*

https://www.wattpad.com/494449432-crazy-talks-a-sneak-peak-about-sandhir-writers

*********************************************************

'Oh, Aryan. I was so blind to have chosen Randhir. Gosh! What had gotten into my head. How can choose him over you. Aryan, you are so caring, loving and handsome. Your dark eyes, your expressionless face, your spiky hair. Wow!' Sanyukta gushed looking dreamy at Aryan while he stood with pride and confidence.

'Now, I have realized how mental I was. I want to be with you. My hero!' Sanyukta admired him with love and Aryan puffed his chest with pride.

'Sanyukta!' Randhir gasped wide-eyed. 'What are you doing with him.'

'Go away, Randhir.' Sanyukta replied haughtily, she flipped her hair and held Aryan's arm. 'I reject you. I choose Aryan. He,'- she looked at him with a silly smile, - 'Is now my everything, my life.'

'No!' Randhir gasped. Sanyukta looked at him and twisted her lips.

'Idoit.' She said and clenched Aryan's arm tightly.

Randhir began crying and fell to his knees, he joined his palms and cried, - 'I am sorry Aryan. You are thousand, no, million times better than me and you deserve Sanyukta. I step down and from now onwards I will be your slave.' Randhir lowered his head.

'Better.' Aryan placed his feet over Randhir's shoulder. He smiled widely, a slight wind blew his hair.

'Oh! Aryan.' Sanyukta gushed.

Muah! Muah! Muah! Muah!

Aryan frowned on hearing strange sounds. He stopped kissing the air and opened his eyes. He blinked to come out of the dream.

Cha! It was a dream. Aryan smiled, he wished it would never end or rather come true. He sighed and closed his eyes. Then He heard voices and strained his ears to try and hear it.

'I got so scared, Randhir.' Sanyukta said passing him broken pieces of his mobile. Randhir looked at his phone. Last, he remembered he was romancing with his wife on call and then Aryan had woken up and nudged him. They had gotten into a verbal fight and Aryan had smashed Randhir's phone to the ground. Randhir had felt his blood boil and he wanted to punch Aryan black and blue but he controlled his anger. Aryan is Sanyukta's guest and moreover, he didn't want to give Hitler Sasurji another chance to scold him. But now, he is glad Aryan broke his phone.

Randhir looked at Sanyukta and smiled. She frowned. He extended his hand and she gave her hand.

'I am glad that rascal broke my phone,' – He pulled her, and she fell on his lap, she gasped, he smiled, - 'We were just talking on phone and now,'- He brushed his fingers against her cheek and pushed aside strands of hair from her face, - 'We can do more than talking.'

Sanyukta's smile disappeared for a second when she gazed into his eyes. Randhir smiled and held her waist.

'Randhir,' - Sanyukta giggled, - 'Are you mad? Aryan is here.'

'So? I don't care,' – Randhir pulled her closer, - 'also, the room is dark, and he is asleep.'

'Haww... still.' Sanyukta blushed playing with the top button of his Tee,

'Still what?' Randhir teased her. Sanyukta doesn't reply but simply shakes her head. Randhir found her pout very cute.

Just now, they were only talking and then Aryan felt weight shifting beside him. He propped little and slightly turned to check on Randhir.

What the hell is he doing? Aryan wondered.

His heart stopped momentarily when he spotted them. Randhir had his back to him while Sanyukta was sitting on Randhir's lap. Her arms around his neck and her fingers playing with the back of his hair. His arm around Sanyukta's waist. Their heads tilted, Sanyukta's eyes closed. From their posture to Sanyukta's expressions, Aryan knew what they were doing.

Chan se jo tute koi Sapna, Jag soona, soona lage....

(When dream shatters, world seems lonely)

Aryan turned around. His lips quivered, and eyes filled with tears but his face remained expressionless. Few seconds passed but they haven't stopped kissing and it was unbearable to Aryan, so he let out a cry and he heard a gasp.

Sanyukta pushed Randhir and got up from his lap.

'I think...Aryan is awake.' She avoided his gaze and began fidgeting with her nails. Randhir groaned.

He twisted his body little and glared at Aryan's back. 'Kutta Sala, doesn't let me kiss in peace.'

Sanyukta blushed but masked it with annoyance, - 'Randhir, mind your language.' She told him sternly. Randhir scoffed.

'Whatever.'

Sanyukta then lowered her gaze and smiled shyly, - 'Good night.' She whispered and without waiting for an answer she rushed out of the room. Randhir sighed and turned around, he glared at Aryan. His gaze darted to his pillow and for a second he thought of placing the pillow over Aryan's head. But he dropped the idea, he has come to marry Sanyukta and not feature in an episode of Crime Patrol.

Gusse mein aa ke, Pati ne apne hi patni ke dost ki kiya dum ghot ke hatya

(In rage, Husband killed friend of his own wife)

Thinking about the headline Randhir thought it wasn't a bad idea. Killing Aryan will be worth it.

*******************************************

Arghh, Aryan, keep dreaming....

How was the Chapter, guys? Drop in your comments *flying kisses*

And....