28~ Baraat is Here

The entire Agarwal Mansion was decorated like a bride. Many guests crowded the backyard and the inside. Kishore was busy welcoming the guests while Ankit was busy showing off to the guests and at times looking after the arrangements. The butlers were serving people starters. The Uncles chatting seriously, the ladies gossiping or scrutinizing the place. The kids running around and creating trouble.

'Well done, Kishore. All the arrangements are excellent.' Mr. Verma, Kishore's friend complimented.

'Thank you.' Kishore smiled and nodded humbly.

'Finally, your daughter is getting married. Usually, we get our daughters married at eighteen, but I am glad you are the first one in our friend circle to break the stereotypes.' Mr. Singh complimented his friend.

Kishore felt proud when his friends complimented Sanyukta and spoke about her achievements. Then, Kishore realized he wouldn't have been this proud had he married off Sanyukta at eighteen.

************************************

Sanyukta was all smiles as she walked up to the dressing table. All the girls present in the room began to tease her. Especially, Sanaya. She was leading everyone. Vidhushi asked everyone to relax but no one listened to her and, so she chose to shut up.

'Come.' Vidhushi held Sanyukta's shoulders and made her sit in front of the mirror. She leaned forward and whispered into her ear, - 'You are looking so beautiful.'

Sanyukta blushed lowering her head. She looked at the lehengha, it was the same she had worn that night when she and Randhir had gotten secretly married. She smiled remembering all the struggles she and gang had gone through to get the lehengha from Vidhushi. Sanyukta looked at Vidhushi who was busy finding some make-up items from the dressing table. Perhaps she doesn't remember or maybe she doesn't want to bring up the topic. Nevertheless, Sanyukta was glad Vidhushi has changed.

'Ouch! Vidhushi not that tight.' Sanyukta yelped as Vidhushi pulled the strings of her choli.

'Sorry, Sorry.' Vidhushi apologized.

'Yeah, Vidhushi not that tight else Sheku will have to spend whole night untying the knot.' Sanaya teased. The girls in the room hooted. Vidhushi and Sanaya did a hi-fi while Sanyukta blushed harder.

'Shut up, guys!' She muttered playing her fingernails.

'OOOOOOO.'

################################

Randhir stood by the mirror adjusting the maroon and golden turban on his head. For some strange reason, it kept slipping.

After the tenth attempt, Randhir got angry. He threw the turban on the floor and turned to look in the mirror.

'Stupid turban spoiled my hair.' He cursed and bent down and picked up his comb. He neatly combed his hair just then the door to his room opened and Joy, Sumit, and Arjun stepped in.

'Look who is here.' They said in unison. Randhir frowned and turned around. The three grinned silly and stepped aside.

'Randhir Paji! Hello ji.' Yoyo's booming voice echoed in the room as he entered followed by his two chamchas. They all did a little bhagra as they walked towards Randhir. A broad smile appeared on Randhir's face when he saw his friends. All three hugged him tightly. Randhir had tears in his eyes but he blinked rapidly. He doesn't want to show that he was crying.

'Randhir.'

Randhir looked at the door again and smiled on seeing Parth standing at the door. Just like Yoyo even he was dressed in a shervani. But he looked elegant than Yoyo.