18~ Possessive Patidev

As Aryan stared at the tattoo, heartbroken. He felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned his head to his right and found Vidhushi standing there. With her hand on her hip and her head tilted little to her side she eyed him suspiciously.

'What is happening here?' She raised her eyebrow and then looked at the direction where Aryan was looking, she then looked back at him, - 'Beta, You are a guest here. Don't make us kick you out.' She warned him. Aryan straightened but he kept an expressionless face. Vidhushi made a face, shook her head, and turned around walking towards Sanyukta.

Aryan watched her speak something to Sanyukta while adjusting her hair on her back. Then Sanyukta turned and Aryan looked away pretending to be fascinated by a butterfly. The girls looked at him but couldn't decipher his thoughts because of his pale and blank face.

After some time, Aryan heard her voice and looked at her. Sanyukta had walked towards him and Vidhushi left.

How long had I been staring at the butterfly? - Aryan wondered confused.

'Aryan? Is everything alright?' Sanyukta asked. Aryan smiled slightly he liked the concern in her voice.

You are speaking to me, How can I not be alright? I missed your voice so much- Aryan thought dreamily.

He then extended his hand and held Sanyukta's. She stiffened. He raised their hands resting it on his chest.

'Sanyukta,'- He tried to make a sad face, but his face remained expressionless, - 'Your Father is so sweet,' – He began to butter her, Sanyukta nodded awkwardly, - 'You are so lucky to have a father like him. And look at me,' – He looked away sadly, he gripped her palm tightly in his, - 'I don't even know who my parents are.' He sniffed. Sanyukta felt bad for him and so she didn't move her hand from his grip.

Sanyukta raised her other hand and caressed his arm. Aryan mentally smiled closing his eyes.

'It is Okay, Aryan. It is not your fault.' She said softly. Aryan nodded and looked at her. He then dropped their hand. Sanyukta smiled slightly.

'I am so lucky,'- He caressed the back of her palm with his thumb, Sanyukta stiffened again but respecting his feelings she doesn't retract her hand, - 'To have you.'

Sanyukta smiled and held his shoulder.

'Of course, Aryan. I will always be there for you. It was you who left me, else I would have never left you. You are my special friend. A friend whom I can talk you when I am in trouble or when I feel lonely. You support me and motivate me. I am lucky to have a friend like you.' She said and then smiled.

Friend, Damn! Sanyukta I want to be more than friends with you. Only if you let me. I promise you I will love you, pamper you, support and motivate you all my life- Aryan spoke in his head.

'Acha Chalo.' Sanyukta tried freeing her hand but Aryan gripped her hand tighter and pulled her slightly. Her eyes widened for a moment, but she controlled her reaction.

'Please let's stay little longer.' He pleaded her. Sanyukta stared into his eyes and nodded. She forced a smile.

Still holding her hand, Aryan turned and Sanyukta turned too but before they could walk someone held their hand.

'Randhir.' Sanyukta is surprised to see him. Randhir glared at Aryan before separating their hands. He kept holding Sanyukta's hand and stood in between them. Sanyukta is partially relieved to see Randhir here as she didn't want to keep holding Aryan's hand.

'Didn't I tell you,'- Randhir took a step closer towards Aryan, - 'Sanyukta isn't just your friend anymore. She is my girlfriend.' He said menacingly. Aryan looked on with the usual straight face and so Randhir couldn't make out if he was intimidated or not. Aryan looked back at Sanyukta who flashed him a helpless look. He then looked back at Randhir and turned around walking away. Randhir glared at him as he watched him leave.

'Randhir.' Sanyukta freed their hand and looked at him with her hands on her hips.

'What?'

'Why did you speak so rudely to him?'

'He was holding your hand.'

'So? Can't a friend hold other friend's hand?'

'Yes, they can. Go hold Parth's or Joy's or Sumit's but not his.'

'Oh! Now you will tell me whose hand I should hold and whose not.'

'Yes. Because I am your husband.'

'So? Husband doesn't mean you own me.'

'I can't believe you are taking his side.'

'Yes, I will take his side. Because he is my friend.'

'And I am nothing?'

The hurt in Randhir's voice made Sanyukta's heart drop. She bit her tongue.

'I am sorry, Randhir. I didn't mean that....' She extended her hand to hold his.

Randhir retracted his hand, - 'Leave it, Sanyukta.' He said and looked away. Sanyukta slapped her forehead. Randhir turned around and began walking gloomily.

'Randhir!' Sanyukta called but he doesn't stop.

'Randhir.' He stopped when she called him twice. But he doesn't turn around. Sanyukta let out a small breath and smiled. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly from behind.

'I am sorry.' She apologized and pressed her lips against his back, kissing him. 'Now onwards, I will not take his side. He is my friend and he is important to me, but not more than you.' She confessed.

Randhir felt better with her confession, he held her arms and separated their frames.

He turned around and held her shoulders.

'Arey, Sanyukta.' Randhir is surprised seeing two big fat tears in her eyes.

'You are crying?' He said softly. As he wiped her tears Sanyukta began to cry. Randhir felt terrible for upsetting her so badly.

'Please don't be angry with me.' She cried as Randhir hugged her.

'Okay, I will not be.'- Randhir caressed her back, - 'and I am sorry too. I think I went overboard. I shouldn't have spoken to him that way.' He confessed.

'Yes, you did.' Sanyukta sniffed.

'And you can take his side,' – Randhir said dryly and then added sternly, - 'But no holding hands. Okay?'

Sanyukta nodded smiling through her tears.

'What the hell is happening, here? Why is Sanyukta crying?' Randhir and Sanyukta froze on hearing a strong baritone.

Abey Yaar - Randhir mentally whined on seeing Hitler Sasurji looking at him angrily.

**************************************************

Aryan!! Arghh...... Can i just

And Hitler Sasurji, what awesome timing *slow claps* *slow claps* 

Precap: Sanyukta spots Kishore crying 

How was the Chapter, guys? And the precap. Why is Mr. A crying? *worried face* i hope everything is fine. What are your thoughts? Drop them in the comments :*

Thanks so much for reading, guys *flying kisses* Please, don't forget to vote and comment *smiles*