7~ Naughty Sanyukta

Everyone's reaction seeing the Title *smirks*

Now, the Chapter *smirks again*

***************************************************************

Randhir kept fidgeting with his fingers as he sat on the sofa, bored to death, along with Kishore watching News Debate; again. Randhir looked towards the door, he caught Kishore's gaze and quickly looked away.

'I am having a headache.' He said trying to run away from this situation. Kishore looked at him with a stern expression and asked him to rest. Randhir smiled but quickly fixed his expressions. He pretended to be in pain and hurried off from the room.

He stopped by the kitchen feeling strong aroma of food. He hid behind the door and admired Sanyukta from far. Just like how he was minutes ago, Sanyukta looked bored AF. Vidhushi was blabbering something to her and pointing at the utensil. Perhaps, she is guiding her to make something.

Five minutes later, Vidhushi said something and turned around. Randhir quickly hid behind a long flower vase. She is relieved getting out of the hot kitchen. After she was gone, Randhir peeked inside the kitchen again.

Sanyukta worked in the kitchen with her back to him. She has worn blue noddle strapped dress and with her hair tied up in a bun much of her back is exposed to him. Randhir found himself staring shamelessly at her back.

He gulped as she moved her hand and wiped the sweat from the back of her neck. He ran his gaze over her smooth back and arms. He shifted in his place.

Sanyukta sighed dropping the steel spoon, Randhir didn't even flinch. He kept staring at her.

Unable to control himself. Randhir walked into the kitchen. Oblivious to him Sanyukta kept angrily stirring the Dal Makani with the steel spoon.

'Oh!' Sanyukta gasped. She is startled when someone clung to her from behind holding her waist. In split seconds, as the defense, she punched the man in his guts with her elbow.

'Oww.' Randhir yelped and fell on the ground with a Thud. Sanyukta turned around. Her eyes widened and jaw dropped on seeing Randhir on the floor. She gasped covering her open mouth with her palms.

'Randhir.' She bent to help him but he jerked her hand away. He glared at her while sitting on the floor.

'Sorry, I didn't know it was-'

'Let it be, Sanyukta.' Sanyukta stopped moving when Randhir interrupted her. She looked at him and he continued, - 'You don't even recognize your husband's touch.' He frowned. Sanyukta looked at him guiltily.

Randhir stood up patted his palm and glared at Sanyukta. She still sat on her knees looking up at him. He then turned around and walked away.

'Oh No.' Sanyukta groaned.