4

I have no idea how long I have been walking. I stopped running when I felt like I was going to pass out from exhaustion. My outfit is soaking wet and clinging to me, rubbing my skin raw. I'm feasting, It’s so cold out. Also, I can't see anything. I’m alone in the woods alone and it is pitch black. What a great way to end a date! And the best park is that I was not playing attention to where I was going. Not one little thought crossed my mind about getting lost. Hey brain! Let’s run in a random direction and not even know where we are! What a great idea! I can’t even tell you how many times I tripped and landed on my face! As if I needed to look any uglier! What a lovely station I got myself into.

        t even see my hands if they were right in front of me.  This was fun! I just love walking in to things!

        Maybe I should just sit down for a wail and wait until the sun comes up a little. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I looked around the trees until I found one that looked the most comfy. I walked over to it and crouched down. I cleared all the leaves and sticks. Once I was happy with it I sat down and leaned against the tree.

        My eyes were getting so heavy. I really shouldn't fall asleep out here but maybe a couple minutes of my eyes being shut wouldn't hurt...