42

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times as I tried to stand up. I only made it to a sitting position before I realized that I couldn't move freely. No, no, no, I thought as my breath picked up and I yanked the my bond. Where arm I? What did I do? Did I anger Dustin? No the last thing I remember is.... Cole... he, he is the last thing I remember. He did somethin to me and brought me here but why? Is this another prank? As that thought passed my mind I felt the fear be replaced with anger, is this his way of fun? Oh, how I wish to beat the living crap out of him, I even helped him after all he had done to me!

I slowly took a deep breath and held it before I held my breath and released it. I moved my hand in front me in hope to find a way to get it off. I squinted my eyes in the dark, even through I know it won't do any good, it's to dark. Defeated I laid my head against the hard wall behind me, the hole thing is very uncountable, it feels like uneven concrete. I moved my head to the side and closed my eyes, involuntary falling asleep.

"Wakie, wakie, sleeping beauty!" A loud voice yelled as something crashed against the wall, making me snap my eyes open wide. A bright, harsh light flicker on, I instantly closed my eyes and turn my head towards the floor. I slowly looked up, squinting my eyes along the way, a shadow that moved on front of me made it easier to see. After a few seconds I could see who was in front of me. Cole.

"Aww, what's wrong love?" He asked happily and I'm pretty sure if I could see his face it would be smirking. Him and that stupid smile.

"W-why are y-you h-ear." I asked, my voice cracking as I tried speak as clearly as I could with my dried month.

"Don't sound like you didn't miss me." He gasped, faking being hurt and placed his hand on to his chest

"I-... I didn't." I spat.

"Are you sure?" He asked cupping my face and holding it in place when I tried to move away from him, "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy all the kissing we did, I know I did but I do wish you would have let me go farther than that. Though we still can. What do you say?"

"Screw y-you." I whispered back at him and yanked my head away. File leans back and faked a huffed before giving me an amused look. He then turned toward the door.

"Angela!" He suddenly screamed, causing me to jump, and then looked back at me. "It didn't work!"

"W-what's going o-" The door slammed open, reveling Angela dressed in her usual south outfit.

"Did you even try?" She asked annoyed and placed her hand on her hip.

"Try what?" I asked confused, waile looking between the two of them.

"No," Cole answered, completely ignoring me, "I like plan two better."

"But it's easier to get her to fall back in love with you," She waited and I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at that, "Also, plan two has the possibility of me getting blood in my hair!"

"Yeah, but we can take a shower afterwards, just imagine how Dustin will be when he knows she is in pain," He looked back at me and smirked at how scared I must look, "Besides, plan two is way more fun."

*******************************************************************************

I'M SO SORRY, I WENT FROM EVERY DAY TO NEVER! I blame school and myself but mostly school. School just makes me want to sleep.

I should be cleaning right now, ops.

Does anybody like where this story is going?