28

Well, I was going to wait to do this part but how can I not when I get asked on my message bord? XD

*********************************************************************************

Dustin closed the door to his office and turned around to face me and stood there before taking large steeps towards me. I stayed where I was, refusing to leave my place. When he was close enough one of his large hands reached out and held me by my face, my eyes widen when his grip on my chin became stronger when I tried to move away from him.

"I can't do it," He whispered, eyes sading. He warped an arm behind me and pulled me to him, he wraped his arm other around me, and pulled me even more close to him.

"W-What can't you do?" I asked waile my arms are just hanging there limply as he held on to me for dear life, with his head resting on my mine.

"I can't do whant is expected from me. I know I have to do what's best for the pack but I just.... just can't." He seemed to grab a hold of me tighter and backed up me against the wall behind me, despise my protest. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't so scared that I want to shit my pants or that I'm helpsly in love with him. No, I want him off of me, now. I put my hands on his side and lightly pushed him off, I of course, knew he could easily overpower me but he hugged me for a few seconds more then let me go but kept his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled, looking down at the floor and dropping his hands to my waist.

"What?" I looked down from his hand on my side and up to his l messy dark hair covering his face.

"For everything, I can let you go. As a Aphla I'm supposed to have kids but what if we adopt a pup? Or better yet have one of the second in command kids become Alpha? That's the second strongest blood line. That way we-"

"Wow, hold up there speedy." I spoke, getting out of his arms and holding my hands up. "Who said we are together? You're like the weird kidnapper in the books I used to read and the kidnapper thinks that they are in love. We-"

"But we're mate! We are me-"

"Don't you dare say 'we are ment to be'! You took me here against my will and when I tried to leave you takeled me as a giant wolf! Let's not forget you choking that one guy or how about you basically pushed me to the ground because I'm of no use to your pack!" I felt the tears staining Amy's sirt as I used to dry my face, "Do you think I like not being able to have kids? I hate kids and they're brats but what if I get married and he wants kids? I can't provide him what he needs. I'm as useless as it gets. I can't even keep a boyfriend."

Dustin walked up to me, spun me around and slammed me against the wall, trapping me there. He reached up and held my chin in his hand, preventing me from moving away or even looking the other way. He continue to stare down at me, not letting me look away, he tilted my head up and leaded down untill he was not even an inch away from my face.

"W-What are y-you doing?" my voice coming out as a shaky breath, making it hard to talk right. He picked up his other hand and placed it my lower back, pulling me closer to him, making my body flushed against him. My face heated up as his eyes traveled down to my lips, using his thumb to rub the side of my face. He me and down and placed his chapped lips against my soft ones, before I had a chance to push him away he all really let go of me and walked out the door.

I left the room After a couple minute, scratch that more like an hour of standing there in Dustin's office and walked out. I kept running what happend in my mind over and over. What the h3ll?